Wyoming excited to host the Huskers

knapplc

Weird, my dad went right up to the gates and bought his ticket for Va Tech. Not saying your wrong Napp, but he had no troubles at all.

I do know that last year OSU had the deal if you wanted to see the NU game, you had to buy season tickets. I know I overpaid for mine because the husker fans that were sitting next to me paid ticket prices at the gate the day of the game. I was angry alittle, but that feeling left quickly as we blew them away.

I'm hearing reports in Northern Colorado of Nebraskans buying Wyoming season tickets just for this game. If that doesn't tell you how passionate our fan base is, I don't know what does.

This happens at most big football schools FYI

Really? I'd think it would be a lot cheaper to just show up at the stadium and buy a ticket from a scalper rather than buying season tickets for a game against an opposing team. I'd think it would be pretty difficult to sell the remaining tickets for the other Wyoming home games. Maybe it's just me but there is a line in the sand between passionate and stupid. Buying season tickets for just one game against an inferior oppenent seems to fall on the side of the latter.

Season tickets are less than 200 bucks, it's not like buying season tickets at UNL.

I am not sure that Nebraska fans need to be making fun of how small the buildings in Wyoming are, just like I am not sure that Wyoming should be looking foreward to playing Nebraska...

:D

Did you know in Lincoln it's illegal to build a building over 12-14 stories tall? They want the Capitol Building to be the dominant building on the skyline.

I'm sure that helps business grow. :rolleyes:

SEASON TICKETS ON SALE NOW AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WYOMING WEBSITE FOR $195

Could you imagine if that was the price for NU. There would be riots in the streets to be the 1st to buy them.

I went ahead and bought a pair because I figure thats what they will be for just our game come football season.

Could you imagine if that was the price for NU. There would be riots in the streets to be the 1st to buy them.

I went ahead and bought a pair because I figure thats what they will be for just our game come football season.

Do you think that you'll be using your Weber State or Texas State game tickets? I'll gladly pay 27 cents for the Weber game and $1.67 for the Texas State game or $1.80 for both!

Do you think that you'll be using your Weber State or Texas State game tickets? I'll gladly pay 27 cents for the Weber game and $1.67 for the Texas State game or $1.80 for both!

I will probably donate the rest of the season to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Wyoming

I will probably donate the rest of the season to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Wyoming

Are you being serious? I was contemplating buying a couple season tix cuz it's a closer drive than Lincoln, but I don't know what I'd do with the rest of them.

Are you being serious? I was contemplating buying a couple season tix cuz it's a closer drive than Lincoln, but I don't know what I'd do with the rest of them.

Yes I'm serious. Several years ago I/we did the same thing for the Wake Forest game (season tickets at WF were $99)and Big Brothers Big Sisters ended up with over 200 sets of tickets. No matter what some of these smart a$$es on here say it is going to a good cause because alot of children will never get the oppertunity to attent one of these games. If I can put a smile on one kids face and possibly encourage an education it is worth every dime. We showed up on game day at Wake Forest reading the front page of the local paper as it told a story about the generosity of the husker fans who donated their tickets. There is a reason why we are the greatest fans in college football.

• Fire 2

Yes I'm serious. Several years ago I/we did the same thing for the Wake Forest game (season tickets at WF were $99)and Big Brothers Big Sisters ended up with over 200 sets of tickets. No matter what some of these smart a$$es on here say it is going to a good cause because alot of children will never get the oppertunity to attent one of these games. If I can put a smile on one kids face and possibly encourage an education it is worth every dime. We showed up on game day at Wake Forest reading the front page of the local paper as it told a story about the generosity of the husker fans who donated their tickets. There is a reason why we are the greatest fans in college football.

That's awesome! Now I just need to find someone to go with me :(

That's awesome! Now I just need to find someone to go with me :(

I'm sure that wont be a problem, I'm in Greeley CO and I know there is plenty of Huskers here. I have already spoke to Big Brithere Big Sisters in Laramie and they have over 130 kids at this time and I have there contact information for whoever might want it.