Nebraska vs. Iowa State

Haspula

Now im gonna vent and go ahead and throw away my ticket for the bandwagon. This is what just aggrevates me the most, far more than the bad substitutions. Vanderbeekin picked up his fourth foul with 4 minutes left and he was the lone isu player that was killing us all day. Why the hell were we not going right after him. He was on Diaz. Put the ball in Diaz's hands on the blocks. Youre either getting an easy 2 or him out of the game. i dont get it, that as well as other things. Everything to play for. Kansas St is playing like the team that was picked to win the conference, so losing an extremely close game to them doesnt get me, but this today is just bullsh#t, and now all a sudden Colorado looks scary. This team could easily end on a 4 game losing streak after the hyping win against Texas. Maybe it's time to give Danny Nee a call. :facepalm:

Now im gonna vent and go ahead and throw away my ticket for the bandwagon. This is what just aggrevates me the most, far more than the bad substitutions. Vanderbeekin picked up his fourth foul with 4 minutes left and he was the lone isu player that was killing us all day. Why the hell were we not going right after him. He was on Diaz. Put the ball in Diaz's hands on the blocks. Youre either getting an easy 2 or him out of the game. i dont get it, that as well as other things. Everything to play for. Kansas St is playing like the team that was picked to win the conference, so losing an extremely close game to them doesnt get me, but this today is just bullsh#t, and now all a sudden Colorado looks scary. This team could easily end on a 4 game losing streak after the hyping win against Texas. Maybe it's time to give Danny Nee a call. :facepalm:

I like you plan for the end of the game. The only problem I see with your plan is that whole "throwing it to Diaz" part. I don't know that we could successfully execute anything like that.

LOL @ the username "Accountability" being the last guy to post in this thread. It's something we always seem to lack after these inexplicable losses.

It was nice to see Almeida get some quality minutes. :sarcasm

Doc must be smoking something when he draws up the game plan. ISU had a white dude with a bum ankle, another average undersized player. Yet we refused to feed the ball to the post. Put Almeida in and feed it to him and his twin but skinner brother Jorge.

This is why I can never fully get in on the NebraskaBall bandwagon. They play down to the level of their opponent, TTech, KState, ISU, Davidson, Baylor. It has become a freakin joke watching this team play against lesser opponent.

Thats the way I see, Nebraska Basketball always plays to the level of its opponents. The TEXAS win was a fluke and we all know it. THE REAL NEBRASKA BASKETBALL TEAM SHOWED UP TODAY. The Huskers got beat by the bottom feeder of the big 12 with a scraped together team of holdovers. Nebraska never showed up til about 5 minutes left in the game with the exception of the BEAST JETER!!!!! I like DOC and normally his teams Play good Defense but Nebraska Just does not have an offensive threat to get that bucket when they need one. Exception Jeter, All the hype all week long and even a close loss to KST then this is enough to just laugh at the thoughts that a new Arena will do anything other then just have a nice place to PLAY for our new BiG 10 opponents. NEBRASKA BASKETALL IS AFTER THOUGHT.

I just have the feeling that Nebraska Basketball can play with a top 10 team or a bottom 100 team. THATS ALL ON DOC. I M NOT SAYING CAN DOC BUT TOM&Marc need to start thinking about taking Nebraska Basketball to the next Level and getting a Coach who can Recruit a consistant top 30 Team. Living in the 70 & 80's for decades I feel is not acceptable at a University Like Nebraska. Least at least be competitive on a National Level. HUSKERS BASKETBALL IS A DOORMAT. JMHO FRUSTRATED TO SAY THE LEAST.

We tried throwing it to Diaz but he couldn't catch the damn ball

Again Ray G hasn't played in the last 5 games then all of a sudden

he is out there. And Ubel should not have been in the game in OT

He is fine just coming off the bench and giving someone a breather

and thats is it. I feel like like this :nutz

The Clowns are shorthanded, tired, beat down, bruised, thinned and underdogs. On paper this looks like a game Doc's crew should win. But alas, this wounded dog in the corner are the teams that NU seem to struggle with year after year and as proven this year NU can play down to its opponents especially on the road. I think Nu can pull off the W, but will not be shocked if it is a struggle(at Hilton, a graveyard for Doc's teams) or even the unthinkable.

and I expect Jeter to play like we know not this abnomilly that showed up against KSU.

Damn I am not one to toot my own horn or anything, but TOOT TOOT TOOT. Almost like Nostradamus or something. Sorry had to do it.

Sounds like another typical game for NU. Part of the blame on Doc, part on the players, what's new? It is just another chapter of this messed up drama/comedy that we have been witnessing since Nee got canned. Oh well off to the NIT.

Now off to the slopes.

Season over for Huskers. They will go into the tank the rest of the year, lose first round of Big 12 tournament most likely. I don't know why we keep holding on to Doc Sadler, he's had enough time to figure this thing out. Losing to bad teams on the road has been his problem since year one. I think it's time for some changes. If he has the same game plan in the first half as he came out with in the second it's a completely different game. Very sad to watch this happen over and over again.