Prince Blaaaaazing

When does Peterson run? If he has what was his time?

Peterson ran a 4.32. Fastest at the combine, I think. Really impressive, these 2 guys.

Ah, so according to the gurus, Peterson is "better" than Prince because of that five hundredths of a second. That's how they'll spin it.

I don't expect Prince to have a Suh-like impact on the NFL this year, but it would be nice if he had a better season than Peterson just so the experts could once again eat their heaping plate of crow.

Eh Idk, Peterson can really lower the boom, which scouts like. Prince isn't to physical, or at least he hasn't had the opportunity to show it

Which is why Peterson will be moved to safety. He is already at 221 pounds, and some team will fall in love with the thought of him roaming around in a two deep zone.

Peterson ran a 4.32. Fastest at the combine, I think. Really impressive, these 2 guys.

No doubt both are impressive. And... I think both will be great pro players. It may come to pass that they will have similar careers or one might be slightly better than the other. Most would suggest that if there is going to be a difference between the two, and one is slightly better than the other, the better of the two is likely to be Peterson. Fair enough... if a Husker is the second best CB coming out... that is great!

I hope Prince ends up a Lion so that he and Suh are teammates again. The Lions are coming on and it would be fun to have not one, but two Huskers, playing central roles in the Lions march from the dregs of the league onto respectability. Just don't let him go to the Cowboys.... I would hate to have to cheer for them.

And, if Peterson ends up better... so be it. That is one CB. Prince will ride above all the others.

Peterson's second attempt was 4.37.

What was Prince's other attempt?

I think it was around 4.42 or 4.44

No doubt both are impressive. And... I think both will be great pro players. It may come to pass that they will have similar careers or one might be slightly better than the other. Most would suggest that if there is going to be a difference between the two, and one is slightly better than the other, the better of the two is likely to be Peterson. Fair enough... if a Husker is the second best CB coming out... that is great!

I hope Prince ends up a Lion so that he and Suh are teammates again. The Lions are coming on and it would be fun to have not one, but two Huskers, playing central roles in the Lions march from the dregs of the league onto respectability. Just don't let him go to the Cowboys.... I would hate to have to cheer for them.

And, if Peterson ends up better... so be it. That is one CB. Prince will ride above all the others.

Don't forget Vanden Bosch. He just got there last year, and had a pretty large impact on the defensive line despite missing the last part of the season.