Prince Blaaaaazing

On Shaggybevo, some of the posters were saying ole Jerry has his eye on Prince and is trying to manipulate the teams in front of him so he can get Prince.

The one thing that made Peterson standout above Prince this last year was the punt returns he had. I think Prince could have done just as good or better if he were given the opportunity to return punts. If that was the case, then Prince would come across as alot better prospect then Peterson in this years draft

Has Prince done a vertical yet?

I'm pretty sure I saw he did 38, same as Petersen.

I'm trying to remember, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Prince and Petersen both did 38 vert and Prince did 10'8" broad while Petersen did 10'6"

I think you may have the broad jumps switched around..but I'm not positive.

Nope he's correct. Prince posted a 10'8" Broad jump

I jumped a broad once.

Eh Idk, Peterson can really lower the boom, which scouts like. Prince isn't to physical, or at least he hasn't had the opportunity to show it

Which is why Peterson will be moved to safety. He is already at 221 pounds, and some team will fall in love with the thought of him roaming around in a two deep zone.

if either one of them does move to safety, Id lay my money on Prince ending up there first.

Watch Jerry "hugh hefner" Jones pick Prince and move him to Safety... Jones is notorious for wasting draft picks or wasting talent. The Cowboys desperately needed DB's and OL last year but they took a WR and a LB with their first 2 picks, these were the areas they were some of the deepest at. The cowboys greatest needs this year are at OL, DB, and DL. However, Jerry Jones has already been talking to Criminal Cameron Newton... IF they get Prince, don't be surprised if they waste him. :facepalm:

Jerry isn't going to move any player to any position. He's given complete control to Jason Garrett.

Garrett is a smart kid.

Also, if Dallas does draft Prince he'll instantly be the best CB on the roster. Newman is at the end of the line, and Jenkins had an abysmal season last year.

Risers

Prince Amukamara/CB/Nebraska: Amukamara's speed was the big question entering the day and the former Cornhusker proved he has plenty of it. His first 40 broke 4.4 seconds on a number of watches and his second attempt was equally impressive as he timed 4.42 seconds. Later in drills Amukamara proved why he's one of the most polished cornerbacks available in April's draft. Amulamara leaves Indianapolis as a top ten pick.

Patrick Peterson/CB/LSU: Despite tipping the scales at 219 pounds, heavier than expected, Peterson still ripped through his workout. His first 40 clocked 4.31 seconds even with the extra weight and Peterson did an admirable job in position drills. The junior needs to loosen up his footwork and backpedal yet there's no denying his upside is unlimited.

I just can't believe there were ever questions about his speed!

He has always had a reputation here as an absolute speed demon. Like, really really fast.

Then again, Niles was supposed to be too. I sort of can't get over that Zac Lee could probably come close to what Niles did at the combine. Wasn't Niles our deep threat?

That has to be just so the stuffed shirts have something to talk about. In Prince's case it justified why Peterson was supposed to be better. If they had decided Amukamara was better we'd hear some off-the-wall explanation for why Peterson wasn't as good, when in reality they're probably nearly equally as good.

He has always had a reputation here as an absolute speed demon. Like, really really fast.

Then again, Niles was supposed to be too. I sort of can't get over that Zac Lee could probably come close to what Niles did at the combine.....

What?

Then again, Niles was supposed to be too. I sort of can't get over that Zac Lee could probably come close to what Niles did at the combine.....

What?

Zac Lee runs a ~4.6 forty.

So prince runs one of the fastest times at the combine...during his senior season of college football no one dares to even throw the ball his way. Hes an all-american...but yet most of the experts think hes the second corner off the board.

Peterson ran a faster 40 time, teams didn’t throw the ball his way, he was an All American as well as the Thorpe winner so what is the problem with Prince being listed #2 behind him?

If Peterson was a Husker and Prince a Tiger people around here would have Peterson listed #1 and Prince #2.