Why is the SEC hated so much?

Check out how many teams from the SEC have been in some kind of trouble in the last two years. Per the article, 6 of their 12 teams have been involved in some form of off the field scandal or controversy over that period. What really makes no sense to me is how ALabama didn't really get into trouble for having players that were buying textbooks on the school account and then selling them.

"It must be easy to be an SEC fan. As long as one of the 12 teams wins the National Title, you get to celebrate." I lmao at that because I have a good friend that is an LSU fan. After the BCS this year, you would have thought LSU had won the Title. I'm all about supporting your conference, but my buddy takes it to another level that I could never see myself doing. I might have wanted other Big 12 teams to win National Titles for conference pride, but I would never poor champagne over it.

Because they're cheaters and they get away with it even when the NCAA knows about it. So how did USC get hammered because of something that the parents did but Auburn gets off with nothing because it was the parents that did it???

• 2 weeks later...

The SEC gets pimped by ESPN, and if one of the schools were to get suspended, well then there goes that ESPN money.

I can't stand them.

Oh well, trivia question time: Who was the last B1G team to beat an SEC team in the MNC?

I'd guess none of them. If it's not a trick question I guess Michigan who does well vs the SEC.

Penn St had some close ones before they joined the suckhole. East OSU won a couple vs SEC-lite [Clemson and Miami].

Oversigning, sham academics, crime, bribery, and the Civil War.

Definitely the arrogance, the cheating whether it be paying recruits, oversigning or hostess visits, the lack of emphasis on graduating athletes. In many cases, not all. Before I joined this board someone likened the SEC to the old SWC in the 80's. They do win but is definitely done the 'Southern' way.

Definitely the arrogance, the cheating whether it be paying recruits, oversigning or hostess visits, the lack of emphasis on graduating athletes. In many cases, not all. Before I joined this board someone likened the SEC to the old SWC in the 80's. They do win but is definitely done the 'Southern' way.

How do you define the "'Southern way" and what is the problem with it? Too bad you didn't sign up for another board.

The SEC gets pimped by ESPN, and if one of the schools were to get suspended, well then there goes that ESPN money.

I can't stand them.

Oh well, trivia question time: Who was the last B1G team to beat an SEC team in the MNC?

I'd guess none of them. If it's not a trick question I guess Michigan who does well vs the SEC.

Penn St had some close ones before they joined the suckhole. East OSU won a couple vs SEC-lite [Clemson and Miami].

Why is the Notre Dame hated so much?

http://www.pioneerlo...e-fine-.article

And because Rudy was offsides

UGA, it seems I hit a sensitive spot with you. But to suggest that I go to another board is a bit harsh. I'm just posting my opinion. For the record I honestly like CMR and I think he's one of the better guys in the SEC, and even you can attest to that. From my time being in GA, I've gotten a chance to get a feel for the different schools and UGA seems to be one of the more progressive schools in the conference.