over or under (2) on Neb basketball players that transfer or leave.

Seems like there are always at least 2 players that transfer under the Doc era each season. I think these players could transfer:

Jones

Gallegos

Diaz

I will push and say only 2 will transfer.

Under and there is your guy right there. Should have left when he first was gonna. Provided nothing this year except adding turnovers.

Of course if Diaz could read this board that might be enough to push him out.

Gallegos will be gone.

Diaz isnt going anywhere

Jones might if he thinks he can get better playing time. I think he gets Drakes minutes next year tho.

From what i hear Bo Spencer is more 2 guard quality... So something like:

1-Richardson

2-spencer/Jones

3-Walker

4-McCray/Ubel

5-Diaz/Almeida

Dpends how the three new guys fit in, Walker might play the 2 and Spencer might start the year backing up B-Rich and Jones might just be a utility guy yet again.

Ahh yes time for the players to transfer, one of Doc's specialties.

My guess is 2. I think Jones stays and unfortunetely Diaz will be here as well.

The 2 players I expect to leave the program are Neimann and Gallegos.

Neimann because he has had too many injuries and I think he might just call it a career and Gallegos because he could for sure get more playing time at a smaller college.

I understand Diaz isnt a favorite, but the kid has skills, just is very sloppy and stupid at times. If he is gone, we roll with Andre?? umm, he can only give us about 20 min a game...then who.. Ubel... no thanks.

As much as it kills to say, Ubel was the best post we had the last couple of games. The ginger rebounded, scored, attacked the rim, and actually played with passion something that the other two lack. Andre, who I think can own if he gets into great shape, hopefully stops playing tentatively next year in the Big 10/12 a league that let's the games be a lot more physical. Diaz needs to go to anger management classes and do the opposite of what is preached there.

Gallegos will be gone.

Diaz isnt going anywhere

Jones might if he thinks he can get better playing time. I think he gets Drakes minutes next year tho.

From what i hear Bo Spencer is more 2 guard quality... So something like:

1-Richardson

2-spencer/Jones

3-Walker

4-McCray/Ubel

5-Diaz/Almeida

Dpends how the three new guys fit in, Walker might play the 2 and Spencer might start the year backing up B-Rich and Jones might just be a utility guy yet again.

oh do i love that lineup!!! sounds like a 4-10 first year in the big 10, go get em skers!

I understand Diaz isnt a favorite, but the kid has skills, just is very sloppy and stupid at times. If he is gone, we roll with Andre?? umm, he can only give us about 20 min a game...then who.. Ubel... no thanks.

I agree that Diaz has some skill but he is nowhere near strong enough to play D-1 basketball. He would even get torn up in high school with the strength he has. I know people say to give him time to gain weight during the off-season but he has had 3 offseasons to do it. Enough is enough.

Gallegos is gone. Doc needs to have the "Chris Ballham" talk with Niemann, appreciate your time Christopher but we need the scholly. Jones might flirt with transferring but ultimately I don't think he'll have many choices so he'll stay around. If you're not gonna count walk-ons (which I assume you aren't) I'll say not over, probably under, hopefully a push.