Sipple: Pelini fueled by doubters

Nexus

Things I know and think I know:

-- Bo Pelini seems re-charged as spring practice commences. He's picked up an injection of energy.

There's an interesting reason.

"I like when people start doubting me and saying certain things," the Nebraska football coach told me Saturday. "That fuels me. When people start questioning things and talking about how this past season finished, I use it to make me better. Trust me when I say I'm fired up. I'm looking forward to the rest of the off-season."

Continue Reading

I doubt that Bo can win a Big 10 championship, and really doubt that he'll lead NU to a national championship. Just trying to stoke the fires.

I bet he can't even win 7 games this year.

Hope Bo is a member here. The mods need to spill the beans on Bo's huskerboard name.

I doubt he reads this board or any other. I could be wrong but he seems like he would not get caught up in alot of fan hoopla.

The media however..??

I doubt that Bo can win a Big 10 championship, and really doubt that he'll lead NU to a national championship. Just trying to stoke the fires.

Hope Bo is a member here. The mods need to spill the beans on Bo's huskerboard name.

I doubt he reads this board or any other. I could be wrong but he seems like he would not get caught up in alot of fan hoopla.

The media however..??

I doubt he can even read to begin with...

The media however..??

I doubt he can even read to begin with...

Lol, now we are taking personal shots at Bo? Haha, whatever it takes...GBR.

I have read and heard enough words coming from Bo... I would rather see more action and better results. 2010 is a season that we crapped out on a lot of opportunities and created some problems (I put most of it on Bo's shoulders) and I don't feel as optimistic about this upcoming season as I did last year... So in all, I could really care less about what he is talking about. That said, I will be checking the board daily for aquarium guy updates

I have read and heard enough words coming from Bo... I would rather see more action and better results. 2010 is a season that we crapped out on a lot of opportunities and created some problems (I put most of it on Bo's shoulders) and I don't feel as optimistic about this upcoming season as I did last year... So in all, I could really care less about what he is talking about. That said, I will be checking the board daily for aquarium guy updates

That's good, keep it rolling.