Iowa game

The 2000-2010 decade was the best decade to be an Iowa fan in terms of winning percentage since the 1950s. The 2000-2010 decade was the worst time to be an NU fan since the 60s winning percentage-wise. Fun fact, NU's winning percentage in the 2000-2010 decade was better than the Iowa Hawkeyes' winning percentage. So to use the framework set forth by Dan Hawkins, "The worst days as a Husker are still better than the best days as a Hawkeye." The numbers support that claim, and that should be taken as fact.

^^^This

Taken as fact and gospel.......love it...

Maybe the gap has simply narrowed.

• Fire 1

Are academics going to make a difference, when the game is actually played, not really.

So the, whoever is a better academic conference, is kinda stupid.

We're talking about playing a football game, not who's gonna win the spelling bee.

The Big Ten is more than a football conference.

Are academics going to make a difference, when the game is actually played, not really.

We're talking about playing a football game, not who's gonna win the spelling bee.

Hmmm. Lets see I wonder the Gpa and what classes are taken by the best Qb's in the B10? RB's not so much. QB's almost always graduate, so they are not taking basket weaving classes, thereby must be a little smarter. Now recent trends are showing there are smart kids with big arms that want to play. Also trends are showing the smarter the QB, the faster and better he can read D's, therby reducing bad plays or misdiagnosed D's. On the other side of the ball you have LB's, which some people refer to as the QB's of the D.

So basicly ah yeah it's a good idea to fair well in academics.

Hmmm. Lets see I wonder the Gpa and what classes are taken by the best Qb's in the B10? RB's not so much. QB's almost always graduate, so they are not taking basket weaving classes, thereby must be a little smarter. Now recent trends are showing there are smart kids with big arms that want to play. Also trends are showing the smarter the QB, the faster and better he can read D's, therby reducing bad plays or misdiagnosed D's. On the other side of the ball you have LB's, which some people refer to as the QB's of the D.

Hate to rain on your parade, football games are won with TD's and field goals, not GPA's...

Hate to rain on your parade, football games are won with TD's and field goals, not GPA's...

Hey I am not going to argue with you, this is your board. Science is however.

Nah, it's my fault, I thought this was about the Nebraska/Iowa football game...

Game? seriously dude, you all gonna need a miracle to even put a team on the field by the time Iowa gets to you. Then on top of that our "new" qb should be about ready to unleash the cannon, whoops that got your head spinning, well wait, it gets better, Coker, our back runs around 230 pounds. Oh but he is slow, you say. I invite you to watch him shread Missery's back field. Mark my words. Iowas O next year will be as bad as Wiskeys O last year. The D will take a hit but hey we have been ranked like in the top ten for most years since 2000 or so. So a slide on D to even, oh I dont know 20th and a high powered O, sounds good to me. Don't kid yourself Iowa does not rebuild anymore.

Game? seriously dude, you all gonna need a miracle to even put a team on the field by the time Iowa gets to you. Then on top of that our "new" qb should be about ready to unleash the cannon, whoops that got your head spinning, well wait, it gets better, Coker, our back runs around 230 pounds. Oh but he is slow, you say. I invite you to watch him shread Missery's back field. Mark my words. Iowas O next year will be as bad as Wiskeys O last year. The D will take a hit but hey we have been ranked like in the top ten for most years since 2000 or so. So a slide on D to even, oh I dont know 20th and a high powered O, sounds good to me. Don't kid yourself Iowa does not rebuild anymore.

How do you go from a GPA arguement, that is completely irrelevant, to the aforementioned bipolar tirade, that makes Van Gogh look like Mr. Rogers...

Damn boy, you drunk? :huh:

How do you go from a GPA arguement, that is completely irrelevant, to the aforementioned bipolar tirade, that makes Van Gogh look like Mr. Rogers...

Well you obviously do not want to talk about Gpa's and the science of football, and instead wanted to talk football. ie: smack and who's bringing what to the party, so I made an effort to talk sh@t wicha. But if you cared to research it, you would find that what I am saying even thou it may be surrounded with bs is quite frankly, the truth.