ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Visit to Rutgers went well. Will announce later this week. Some not sure of the impact of the visit since he was supposedly ready to announce last week.... I have no idea where this kid is going.

As Crewe said, this trip makes or breaks our chances so we'll see. I will say when does an OV not go well though? Plus he's already been there on a number of occasions, so I wasn't like he hasn't seen them before. I know he's going to U of A this weekend. Who knows.

Visit to Rutgers went well. Will announce later this week. Some not sure of the impact of the visit since he was supposedly ready to announce last week.... I have no idea where this kid is going.

As Crewe said, this trip makes or breaks our chances so we'll see. I will say when does an OV not go well though? Plus he's already been there on a number of occasions, so I wasn't like he hasn't seen them before. I know he's going to U of A this weekend. Who knows.

Scouts lists him as visiting tomorrow which I hope is true because the wait for an announcement is killing me..

One of the Rutgers commits says that Rutgers is going to shock people with who they get to sign in this class. The commit said that Rutgers is going to pull off one of the best classes in the country with who is going to commit/sign in the near future. They had a few 4 stars visit this weekend and a 5star visit as well.... I don't see them getting more than 5-6 four and five star players though. So there is no way they become one of the top 10 team for recruiting this year. Just thought that was an interesting comment made right after Devin Fuller's visit. But I get the feeling Fuller isn't going to Rutgers... I get this feeling he is coming to NU. I have no reasons to think this... I just do.

One of the Rutgers commits says that Rutgers is going to shock people with who they get to sign in this class. The commit said that Rutgers is going to pull off one of the best classes in the country with who is going to commit/sign in the near future. They had a few 4 stars visit this weekend and a 5star visit as well.... I don't see them getting more than 5-6 four and five star players though. So there is no way they become one of the top 10 team for recruiting this year. Just thought that was an interesting comment made right after Devin Fuller's visit. But I get the feeling Fuller isn't going to Rutgers... I get this feeling he is coming to NU. I have no reasons to think this... I just do.

That may be true but commits are guilty of drinking their own look aid. No offense to YOU Mike, our program needs a leader like you!

I don't like hearing this from a Rutgers commit. Keep hope alive!

FWIW, MaxPreps National Football Editor, Stephen Spiewak predicts Fuller to Nebraska.

I think this guy hit the nail on the head with logic. Logically, Nebraska, hands down, is the perfect fit for what he says he wants and they need him at QB cause we are so thin on the depth chart. He knows he could redshirt one year and then come in to play some as a RSFR and then have a wide open gate as a sophomore to start 3 years. It's perfect for getting him plenty of attention to get him to the NFL (HA!) and Beck says they are going to open up the passing a lot more in the future. He can rest assured that he is the type of kid that would play QB at NU because of the QB's we have now/are recruiting. Taylor, Brion, Tommy, and Him all have the same build and speed and are all true dual threat guys. Plus we would let him run it himself like no one else would and he'd have the best running back group to play with out of the schools left on his board. He loved his visit. Michael Rose and Jordan Westerkamp have been in his ears recruiting him. He has GREAT receivers to throw to in Westerkamp, Turner, Bell, Enunwa... and all of them will be here several more years. We also have Alonzo Moore a 4star projected at WR with a high possibility of commiting as well. With Nebraska the academics are there, we are a consistent team in the top 15-20 in the country and have a great recruiting class to build off of from last year.

I just see too many things that say Nebraska is a fit for him for him not to choose them. The only negatives I can see is 1) far from home 2) We don't put QB's in the NFL as QB's and don't run a pro style offense.... but rarely do 6'1" dual threat guys go into the pros as QB's anyways. And I don't see Rutgers getting him there for that either.

His dads comments really makes me think he "should" pick Nebraska. Just wonder if Beck and company told him they want him at QB...period.

Thats all we have ever told Devin, he will a QB if he comes here no questions asked.

Good deal. Lets hope he makes the right decision then. Based on everything ive read he wants to play QB, we have told him that he will play QB and he fits this offense the best at QB..should be an easy decision. Inside hes got to know that weve been honest with him the whole way and actually want him as a QB first, and he would flourish in our offense.

FWIW, MaxPreps National Football Editor, Stephen Spiewak predicts Fuller to Nebraska.

Hey!! I posted this already! jk

Anyways, this may be a reach and I mean a reach, but Bart, Devin's father is from KC originally. He was being recruited out of HS during the offensive explosion days of Gill, Rozier and Fryar(Both Jersey natives), and as many know NU was THE college football program in that area. So I'd imagine the name of NU's program is held in high esteem to at least Bart.

• Fire 1