ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Thats the easy school to pick being the home school and him being fairly quiet in the process. Hopefully we will get a surprise on signing day or if he announces early. If i remember correctly everyone thought Brion Carnes was going to Western Kentucky and we pretty much wrote him off.....then all the sudden we found out he signed his LOI to us. It happens.

Devin will announce his decision at 5 p.m. ET Sunday from Sear House restaurant in Closter, N.J.

Lets begin to read way too much into the date and the time of this announcement and the location.

If it was in the morning i would say hes ours but since its in the afternoon hes going to Rutgers.....no doubt in my mind

Devin will announce his decision at 5 p.m. ET Sunday from Sear House restaurant in Closter, N.J.

Lets begin to read way too much into the date and the time of this announcement and the location.

But Todd Peat announced at his elementary school, in front of all the students and he didn't go to the home school!

If it was in the morning i would say hes ours but since its in the afternoon hes going to Rutgers.....no doubt in my mind

I think Sunday is his birthday, as well as announcing where he'll spend the next 4-5 years of his life. So why not have a celebration that night.

He is announcing 5 pm eastern time. That means that he is a capitalist because most people that work for big corporations in Nebraska dont get off until 5 pm central time. Therefore, he feels that his announcement of allegence to NU will lift them all up making the last hour of work very productive.

(after I typed that I realized that he is announcing Sunday and nobody works on Sunday! :) )

I think Sunday is his birthday, as well as announcing where he'll spend the next 4-5 years of his life. So why not have a celebration that night.

I cannot beleive people are missing Fuller's subtle hint to Nebraska fans. Sear House, like Sears National Championship trophy we used to win... That hint would have absolutely nothing to do with Rutgers. :)

I cannot beleive people are missing Fuller's subtle hint to Nebraska fans. Sear House, like Sears National Championship trophy we used to win... That hint would have absolutely nothing to do with Rutgers. :)

And he is also announcing at a steak house, and you know which state is the Beef State, right?