ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

I am now being told that unless the coming visit goes extraordinarily well then he is going to be coming to NU. Rutgers was fun but not somewhere he could really see himself in 4-5 years. take it for what its worth (some dude you dont know on the internets posting something without a link) but it does come from someone that knows him very well.

• Fire 3

Recruiting is a funny thing and the ups and downs of the board are entertaining. A week ago he was gone and we had very little shot, now the board is starting to gain momentum towards the positive and we now lead and have a very good shot with him.....when in reality nothing has really changed and weve always had a good shot at getting him. Funny how that works.

Thanks for relaying the info B-rent

• Fire 1

I am now being told that unless the coming visit goes extraordinarily well then he is going to be coming to NU. Rutgers was fun but not somewhere he could really see himself in 4-5 years. take it for what its worth (some dude you dont know on the internets posting something without a link) but it does come from someone that knows him very well.

I believe you. And I believe IN you. :lol:

I believe you. And I believe IN you. :lol:

i thank you for your strong praise sir. But the rude comments about my dog were uncalled for.

:sarcasm

Okay, I've held off exactly how I've felt about this kid because I just couldn't get a read on him from things I've read. But now, getting so close to signing day I am getting excited for this kid. I hope husker b-rent and big ern are right. I really want this kid!!! Just do it Devin, be :bigredn:

While anything's possible in recruiting, the following is today's, (1/23/12), updated Rivals100 Commit Predictions. The calls for Devin Fuller are:

Mike Farrel: Rutgers

Chris Nee: Rutgers

Brian Perroni: Rutgers

Adam Gorney: Rutgers

Keith Niebuhr: Rutgers

Josh Helmholdt: Rutgers

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=880&CID=1322138

(The predictions for Devin Fuller are about the 14th down as you scroll through the list.)

So while, as I said earlier, anything, (and I DO mean anything), is possible in recruiting, I'd take husker B-rent's post with a grain of salt. -Could it happen that he picks NU over RU. Sure. ...That said, though, I wouldn't bet the ranch on it.

While anything's possible in recruiting, the following is today's, (1/23/12), updated Rivals100 Commit Predictions. The calls for Devin Fuller are:

http://footballrecru...880&CID=1322138

(The predictions for Devin Fuller are about the 14th down as you scroll through the list.)

So while, as I said earlier, anything, (and I DO mean anything), is possible in recruiting, I'd take husker B-rent's post with a grain of salt. -Could it happen that he picks NU over RU. Sure. ...That said, though, I wouldn't bet the ranch on it.

Welcome to the board, RutgersFan. I have been curious what the opinion of the Rutgers fan base was on Devin's upcoming decision, so I'm glad that you chimed in.

http://footballrecru...880&CID=1322138

Only person I've heard of on there is Farrel and he is a D-bag! I'd believe a guy who knows him well and says he won't be going to Rutgers, and it's been pretty well documented that Devin's dad is a Nebraska lean. Parents help more than anything.