ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

It would be a damn shame to lose him to Rutgers, if it wasn't for Ray Rice I don't think most people would even know they had a football program.

I went to look for what Rutgers fans were thinking and couldn't even find a message board. I can understand why we lost Q to Rutgers, he had academic reasons. Devin needs to come to Nebraska!

It would be a damn shame to lose him to Rutgers, if it wasn't for Ray Rice I don't think most people would even know they had a football program.

I went to look for what Rutgers fans were thinking and couldn't even find a message board. I can understand why we lost Q to Rutgers, he had academic reasons. Devin needs to come to Nebraska!

Here's their rivals message board: http://rutgers.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=988&fid=642&style=2

Edit: You should see some of their reasoning for why Devin should go to RU.

It's official, he's announcing Sunday.

via @Devin7Fuller: I am announcing where I am going to school on Sunday!!!

Ok, Da Skers and others "in the know"...get to work..... I want the scoop before Sunday...chop chop

You won't hear much until about an hour before he announces. Up until then it's going to be guesses unless the losing team leaks it to try and steal the kids thunder which is pretty crappy.

Devin will announce his decision at 5 p.m. ET Sunday from Sear House restaurant in Closter, N.J.

Lets begin to read way too much into the date and the time of this announcement and the location.

If it was in the morning i would say hes ours but since its in the afternoon hes going to Rutgers.....no doubt in my mind

I think Sunday is his birthday, as well as announcing where he'll spend the next 4-5 years of his life. So why not have a celebration that night.

The Sear House is about 20-30 minutes from my house...

Devin will announce his decision at 5 p.m. ET Sunday from Sear House restaurant in Closter, N.J.

Lets begin to read way too much into the date and the time of this announcement and the location.

If it was in the morning i would say hes ours but since its in the afternoon hes going to Rutgers.....no doubt in my mind

I think Sunday is his birthday, as well as announcing where he'll spend the next 4-5 years of his life. So why not have a celebration that night.

Checked their website out for curiosity...that's a pretty cosmopolitan spot.

Quick, we need your address. We can have the license plates there by Saturday at the latest... You just need to have them on and be parked in the most visible parking spot as Devin walks in the door to the Sear House.