ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

That's what I meant, BIG ERN. The timing of his announcement and Schiano's announcement seem to coincide somewhat. Of course Schiano would have told his recruits that this was in the offing or he would be a total scumbag - which he isn't. From that we can infer that Fuller likely knew what was going on, and that an announcement would be made this week.

It is certainly not conclusive, but it perhaps points to this decision by Schiano being a factor in Fuller's decision, and hence may indicate he's chosen Nebraska.

Hard to say.

That's what I meant, BIG ERN. The timing of his announcement and Schiano's announcement seem to coincide somewhat. Of course Schiano would have told his recruits that this was in the offing or he would be a total scumbag - which he isn't. From that we can infer that Fuller likely knew what was going on, and that an announcement would be made this week.

It is certainly not conclusive, but it perhaps points to this decision by Schiano being a factor in Fuller's decision, and hence may indicate he's chosen Nebraska.

Hard to say.

This is pretty much what I was inferring, too.

I like our chances.

I can't imagine that he told any of the recruits that he might be leaving. Heck, think if he did that and then the deal fell through? Think if he told them and one of the kids leaked it?

He told them that Rutgers was his family and that he was staying to watch that family grow up. Coaches dont tell recruits that they might be leaving.

• Fire 1