Ohio State game at night?

I dont get the being "enamored" with OH.

I could be wrong, but I dont see them as being your toughest game this year.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

I'm thinking at PSU will be the toughest game for Nebraska this season.

Tougher than Wisconsin in Camp Randall at night? I dont know about that one...

I dont get the being "enamored" with OH.

I could be wrong, but I dont see them as being your toughest game this year.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

I'm thinking at PSU will be the toughest game for Nebraska this season.

State likes to rise to the occasion and can play tough. Wiskey is just plain tough. I like what I am hearing from Mich. Iowas thorn is NorthW, but I think you guys will win that one (against NorthW) (just dont take it for granted). Iowa will give you all they got, even if they are down to 3rd and 4th in depth.

I'm not saying Ohio State will be our toughest matchup. I am, however, saying that Ohio State would disappoint if they lose 2 out of their first 5 games. I don't think they'll lose one at all, because the talent on the teams they face will also be significantly lower as well.

Our toughest games will be on the road at Penn State and Wisconsin.

My feelings on the Ohio State game is that it will be the most anticipated game (if both teams remain undefeated or one's 4-1 and the other 5-0)

It has all the ingredients for a College Gameday game and CGD needs to make a trip back to Lincoln and trust me, if they do, it certainly won't be for teh Iowa or Michigan State or Northwestern games.

Other notable games on 10/08: Red River Shootout (Texas vs Oklahoma), Virginia Tech vs. Miami, Auburn @ Arkansas, Florida @ LSU.

The SECPN will go to one of those games before they would highlight another Big 10 game. They will almost certainly be at the Wisky game since that is Nebraska's first game in their new conference so the odds are probably against them being at the OSU game unfortunately - especially given the 2 big matchups in their pet conference.

Feel free to disagree, but yes, that's my opinion.

I think wisconsin is a joke. Trying to stop the blitzkrieg with the polish cavalry. I think they will be exposed horribly, and lose by 3 or 4 touchdowns, and probably not score....say 24 - 0 Huskers, or thereabouts. Wisconsin has to beat you in one particular way, which matches up really poorly with Nebraska's team D and other team strengths this year.

PSU is late in the season, away game, probably the toughest away environment being furthest from Lincoln and a really huge stadium, lots of pride and tradition. PSU also has a lock on the top talent in their home state year in and year out. I believe the PSU away game will regularly be the toughest game for Nebrasaka, at least until michigan gets on their feet. How about 17-16 PSU?

OSU does have the talent to match up with Nebraska, but not enough to overcome the "1st game back" issues for pryor and etc., plus its in Lincoln. Say, 23-10 Huskers.

Nebraska wins the division and vs. wisconsin or PSU for the inaugural B1G title. Rematches are tough. Pick 'em.

This game could be one of the most anticipated games for the entire college football season next year. tOSU should not lose more than 1, if any, games before their matchup with Nebraska. Nebraska should not lose more than 1, if any, games before their matchup with tOSU.

tOSU's schedule up to Nebraska: vs. Akron (W) vs. Toledo (W) @ Miami (W) vs. Colorado (W) vs. Michigan State (W): Should be 5-0. Rank: #3-10

It won't be outside the realm of possibility for them to lose to Miami, Colorado, and Michigan State. I see Colorado being a win, but I fully expect them to lose to Miami and Sparty.

This game could be one of the most anticipated games for the entire college football season next year. tOSU should not lose more than 1, if any, games before their matchup with Nebraska. Nebraska should not lose more than 1, if any, games before their matchup with tOSU.tOSU's schedule up to Nebraska: vs. Akron (W) vs. Toledo (W) @ Miami (W) vs. Colorado (W) vs. Michigan State (W): Should be 5-0. Rank: #3-10
It won't be outside the realm of possibility for them to lose to Miami, Colorado, and Michigan State. I see Colorado being a win, but I fully expect them to lose to Miami and Sparty.

No, it really wouldn't. Miami is probably the most talented team they'll face in that first 5 game stretch and I think they'll be able to handle them. Even if it's a close win (24-21), it's a win nonetheless.

Feel free to disagree, but yes, that's my opinion.I think wisconsin is a joke. Trying to stop the blitzkrieg with the polish cavalry. I think they will be exposed horribly, and lose by 3 or 4 touchdowns, and probably not score....say 24 - 0 Huskers, or thereabouts. Wisconsin has to beat you in one particular way, which matches up really poorly with Nebraska's team D and other team strengths this year.PSU is late in the season, away game, probably the toughest away environment being furthest from Lincoln and a really huge stadium, lots of pride and tradition. PSU also has a lock on the top talent in their home state year in and year out. I believe the PSU away game will regularly be the toughest game for Nebrasaka, at least until michigan gets on their feet. How about 17-16 PSU?OSU does have the talent to match up with Nebraska, but not enough to overcome the "1st game back" issues for pryor and etc., plus its in Lincoln. Say, 23-10 Huskers.Nebraska wins the division and vs. wisconsin or PSU for the inaugural B1G title. Rematches are tough. Pick 'em.

Wisconsin has lost a lot of talent, but with their coaching staff and the game being at Camp Randall, it will still be a tough game for Nebraska. That stadium can get downright loud. I've been saying that Penn State will be on the rise on other message boards and on ESPN, I really think this team is under the radar. They'll get a chance to prove themselves when they play Alabama this year.

This game could be one of the most anticipated games for the entire college football season next year. tOSU should not lose more than 1, if any, games before their matchup with Nebraska. Nebraska should not lose more than 1, if any, games before their matchup with tOSU.

tOSU's schedule up to Nebraska: vs. Akron (W) vs. Toledo (W) @ Miami (W) vs. Colorado (W) vs. Michigan State (W): Should be 5-0. Rank: #3-10

Same here. Don't forget, the NCAA is not done with Tressel. In fact, they haven't done anything yet. There's also a report that Tressel contacted members of the FBI after the memorabilia incident... and still didn't tell the school.

Wisconsin has lost a lot of talent, but with their coaching staff and the game being at Camp Randall, it will still be a tough game for Nebraska. That stadium can get downright loud.

Noise? Really?

That noise factor really helped all the home teams against Nebraska last season.

In fact, as i recall, the only advantage home teams had against Nebraska last season was "Watson" and "big 12 referees".

• Fire 1

Same here. Don't forget, the NCAA is not done with Tressel. In fact, they haven't done anything yet. There's also a report that Tressel contacted members of the FBI after the memorabilia incident... and still didn't tell the school.

How does that not fall under the definition of the term "lack of institutional control?" The NCAA is playing softball with a major school again - one with violations in the past, to boot.

I think the NCAA isn't going to go much further than where they already are with The Vest. They haven't punished (severely) a major program's coach since SMU.

Linky McLinkerson Some of these are for basketball violations but, with hardly any of these school on the list, if the NCAA punished them, should be where they are now. Ohio State will be the same. (View the table at the bottom of the page)