T-Mart Predictions

So there seems to be a HUGE divide on if T-Mart should start of not, I think he should and I think he will be a very good QB. Now, with that being said I have been wrong lots of times about lots of different things. But, its just my feeling. So, what are your guys predictions for him this season?

I think he passes for 2,300 yards 15 TD's and 9 Ints

I think he rushes for 600 yards and 12 TD's

I also think that he completes over 60% of his passes, I really think you will see a ton of flare outs and swing passes to the RB's. I think you will see te RB's with a combinded total of 75 catches.

3,000 rushing 4,000 passing 57 total TDs

Right, but what will he do in game two?

Hey, I did it in NCAA football.

lol you need to step it up to heisman difficutly my friend! but in all seriousness i think his rushing yards will take a pretty big hit because most of the time he will be asked to catch and through the ball instead of sitting in the pocket, and i think when we run the zone option his reads will be better this year and he wont pull the ball as often. but with that said that will cause the defense to play more honest so he might have alot of big gains. idk only the season will tell all i know is i hope whatever he does it equals lots of points and wins!

lol you need to step it up to heisman difficutly my friend! but in all seriousness i think his rushing yards will take a pretty big hit because most of the time he will be asked to catch and through the ball instead of sitting in the pocket, and i think when we run the zone option his reads will be better this year and he wont pull the ball as often. but with that said that will cause the defense to play more honest so he might have alot of big gains. idk only the season will tell all i know is i hope whatever he does it equals lots of points and wins!

It was actually like 2000yds rushing and 2800yds passing with with about 40+ combined TD's on heisman. Slot F Wing and Wishbone tight are your friends.

It was actually like 2000yds rushing and 2800yds passing with with about 40+ combined TD's on heisman. Slot F Wing and Wishbone tight are your friends.

Which playbook do you use, Saunders? We're talking NCAA '11, right?