Dennard and Crick projected as 1st rounders

11. Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska: He was the other guy opposite Prince Amukamara, but now he's the top dog. He excels in man coverage.

14. Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska: He has been a big-time contributor the past two years for the Huskers. He can play 4-3 tackle or end in a 3-4.

LINK

I could see Crick going in the top ten. Easily.

I think David is being underestimated a bit in this. It's probably because he is a little undersized, but that guy can flat out play.

Yeah, Lavonte was just a second team AP All-American as a junior. I wonder how many juniors made that list? Well, how many that didn't declare for the draft already this year?

I think we could have up to six prospects taken on the first two days next spring.

With Yoshi, Lavonte, and Caputo based on production this season having their stock shoot up and Kinnie having very good measurables.

I'd love for it to happen, but I don't see anyway Yoshi or Kinnie will go in the first 2... probably not Caputo either, but hopefully I'm wrong!

Yeah. But now we need to up the ante on the offensive side of the ball.

Huge understatement, to say the least.

When we start putting guys from both the defense and offense into the first round of the NFL draft, that'll feel pretty good.

It's going to be hard for David to replicate last season, which is a good thing in my opinion. We know what he can do, but might not get all the distracting hype that's been poisonous to our team. If those clowns like McShay think he's a third rounder because he doesn't get 140 tackles again, fine by me.

todd mcgay

and mel the head kiper are just payed to be bullshiters... it especially annoys me that i dont any of these geeks played football or even sports in college or even high school.... just the worst arm chair dorks ever.. i can image them crusing around in the day snorting and playing d and d....

however ironicly i think these guys who make their money promoting or pummelling college kids used to get beat up by guys just like them back in the day..... poetic justice i suppose.....

todd mcgay

and mel the head kiper are just payed to be bullshiters... it especially annoys me that i dont any of these geeks played football or even sports in college or even high school.... just the worst arm chair dorks ever.. i can image them crusing around in the day snorting and playing d and d....

however ironicly i think these guys who make their money promoting or pummelling college kids used to get beat up by guys just like them back in the day..... poetic justice i suppose.....

McShay was actually a safety at Richmond. Not sure about Kiper though

todd mcgay

McShay was actually a safety at Richmond. Not sure about Kiper though

<_<

well i've always hated kiper more anyways!!

:LOLtartar