CB Joe Williams [Baylor Commit]

From August, 2010...

Fort Scott coach Jeff Sims calls Joe Williams a future NFL player and the top prospect on his team, which features 5 players ranked in the Rivals initial JC top 50 in 2011.

well hell send him on down!!!

We owe Mr. Sims a lot!

so he will be able to play for us this year or next year?

This year...will be a 3 for 3 guy.

Doesn't have an offer yet. Will find out this week.

Also looking at Miami and Arkansas.

He can play this year? Wow. So should this be in the 2011 recruiting section?

Really dig this dude's highlight film, and we are going to need a lot more corners very, very soon.

Sign 'em up!

yup. that would fill one of the holes in this class. i felt like we missed on a high quality TE, another DB and another LB. these two jucos could possibly help solve two of those problems.

I have a huge hunch if you will that there more than likely will be a 2011 scholly open come August 15th.

Interesting... I've been wondering how we're going to fit all the guys we have in. Especially since Mike Marrow and Braylon Heard are supposedly receiving scholarships in addition to the 19 guys who signed. That makes 21 guys in this class... but there is a good chance Bubba forgoes his scholarship for MLB, and there is a good chance we have at least 1 who doesn't academically qualify (Charles Jackson or Daniel Davie come to mind, Daimion Stafford was going to be close as well).

It could get interesting... the staff must know we're going to have a couple open spots in the fall if they're going after 2 juco guys cleared to play immediately.

There is a VERY good chance Charles Jackson doesn't make it (grades) and this guy gets his spot at CB.

Last I had heard Charles didn't have much work to do at all to get here. Not sure about Davie, but the person I was referring to was Bubba. i think this situation with Bubba just went from 60-40 to about 90-10.