The Bubba Starling Thread

Tim Beck was asked a few questions about Bubba today after practice. He was quite mum about it, stating he hasnt talked to Bubba nor does he have any plans on talking to him, says he has too much going on right now to keep tabs on one particular person. Can't say what the communication is between Bubba and Bo, but at least we can see there practically is no communication between Beck and Bubba.

I agree and bubba not being seenat practice is a fine example of this whole thing, bo wants the kid on the field and not playing patty cake where ever he is! Trust me and the agent is setting all the rules more because this was all hashed out months ago and none of it is going to plan!

Still, Bubba wants to practice, I'm sure. Risk of injury isn't that much, compared to the loss of leverage he suffers from not practicing. Bubba needs the Royals to worry that he's going to stick with Nebraska. Bo is not giving him that luxury. Good for Bo. Right path to take.

Indubitably.

Bo's statement, released today:

“As I discussed Saturday, Bubba Starling, his family and I are all on the same page, and have been throughout this entire process. Bubba has a lot at risk. We are all aware of that, and everyone involved is comfortable with how the situation is being handled," Pelini said in the statement.

“I have a complete understanding of how this situation works, and from the outset we have supported Bubba and his family as they make a very difficult decision. All of our interactions as a staff with Bubba and his family have been nothing but supportive, and have been very respectful from both sides. Any information contrary to that is not accurate. It is disappointing that media would comment on the situation without talking to any of the primary parties involved.”

So, Gammons basically talking out his ass. That's odd, since he's got a pretty good rep. Not sure what to make of it.

Where there is smoke there is always fire, you guys act like bo is going to come right out and say " bubba should be at fall camp but since his nose is so far up his agents a$$ he has developed a lack of consideration for this team" lol..... even if bo felt that way he is not going to throw some indecisive kits under the bus. I love bo but we are all getting the jobby on this one.

Where there is smoke there is always fire, you guys act like bo is going to come right out and say " bubba should be at fall camp but since his nose is so far up his agents a$ he has developed a lack of consideration for this team" lol..... even if bo felt that way he is not going to throw some indecisive kits under the bus. I love bo but we are all getting the jobby on this one.

My guess is when Bo was recruited Bubba he wasnt expecting the the baddest agent in baseball to be calling the shots. I don't blame Bo for deciding that these guys can go take a hike.