Bret Bielema: Wiscy fans "very excited" about Nebraska

Add 7 points to Wisc

Wisc will not make it to 7 points....making the key qustion: Can NU score 7 points?

Put your money where your mouth is.

OK! Where? When? Odds?

If Wisconsin makes it to 7 you have to never never ever log on to this forum ever again. If they're held to 6 or less, you can stay (if you haven't gotten the ban hammer by then).

I listened to Bielema at a coaching conference and he was a great guy. Seems like a good dude to play football for....Pelini and him will have some good games.

I agree. As an Iowa fan , I am pizzed, playing Wiskey is our game!!! No way around it. If the B10 does not put Iowa/ Wiskey back together I will be changing my username. They are fun. I am sure they are "VERY HAPPY" to welcome the Big Red into the conf. You'll like them, they play a reasonably fair game, infact I think some could argue they run the most straight forward program out there and are having sucess doing it.

I listened to Bielema at a coaching conference and he was a great guy. Seems like a good dude to play football for....Pelini and him will have some good games.

I agree. As an Iowa fan , I am pizzed, playing Wiskey is our game!!! No way around it. If the B10 does not put Iowa/ Wiskey back together I will be changing my username. They are fun. I am sure they are "VERY HAPPY" to welcome the Big Red into the conf. You'll like them, they play a reasonably fair game, infact I think some could argue they run the most straight forward program out there and are having sucess doing it.

The B10 will put Iowa and Wisconsin back together. I bet NU gets Purdue or Indiana. Too much history between the hawks and wiskey.

Add 7 points to Wisc

Wisc will not make it to 7 points....making the key qustion: Can NU score 7 points?

Put your money where your mouth is.

OK! Where? When? Odds?

If Wisconsin makes it to 7 you have to never never ever log on to this forum ever again. If they're held to 6 or less, you can stay (if you haven't gotten the ban hammer by then).

090806043130467052.gif

I agree with these terms.

They did not take Oklahoma away, Oklahoma wanted to play their rival and that is Texas, deep down it was just a one sided love affair for Nebraska.

Even Beebee acknowledged after the CCG that the big 12 should have continued the NU/OU rivalry.