Green, Heard, Abdullah

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heard. Abdullah does STs / 3rd back. Green redshirts.

I don't think there's any chance at all Green redshirts. Not because it wouldn't help him, but with his recruit status, I'm sure he'll have many oppurtunities to jump into the offense.

I really have no idea who will win the running back battle between these guys and it will be interesting to see. I do think that we should red-shirt one of them though. When you have 3 talented young running backs the last thing you want is to have one of them ride the bench his whole career.

I hear Abdullah has A LOT of potential, but unfortunately I don't know what kind of shape he is in or if he'll be ready to go. Green will probably be the fan favorite for the number 2 spot given his recruitment process and star ranking. Heard might be the guy who sneaks in there and gets it if he is in playing shape.

I think all of these guys could benefit from a redshirt but I just don't think we have the playmakers at running back right now to warrant not playing at least two of these guys.

I'd think Green gets the nod. Green and Heard are better backs, and Heard has been away from the game for quite a while. Not saying he hasn't been training or working out, but AG has been nose to the grindstone and around coached this whole time. I'd think he's more "football ready." If Beck is really transitioning to a Chip Kelly-esque offense like Bo wants, AG is a perfect fit, with Heard probably not far behind. Abdullah probably redshirts.