Which of these hooligans would you let date your daughter?

Picked this up from Sipple's blog post on LITR. Looks like a bunch of these guys got together for a BBQ at the lake over the weekend. Sun, fun, friends and family. Nice pic.

datemydaughterno.jpg

For the record, the only guy here who could date my daughter is Camstache. Nobody else compares. Except maybe Kyler Reed. Gotta love that fro.

Picked this up from Sipple's blog post on LITR. Looks like a bunch of these guys got together for a BBQ at the lake over the weekend. Sun, fun, friends and family. Nice pic.

datemydaughterno.jpg

For the record, the only guy here who could date my daughter is Camstache. Nobody else compares. Except maybe Kyler Reed. Gotta love that fro.

this is super rad... love the yoshi pose.... anyways this is awesome to see the team building bonding going on in this pic.. .lots of guys... can anyone spot t-magic in the photo!? just a rad pic!! its great when a team is truly a team of brothers!!

I figured someone would ask about the presence of Taylor. I don't know if you can see him in this photo. There are a few guys who could be him, but who knows if these are even the guys he hangs out with. This isn't even half the team.

I also don't know if he's in town right now. I haven't seen his car for a while. He often parks it in a pretty prominent place and I see it on my daily tour of campus, but it's been a couple of weeks.

I figured someone would ask about the presence of Taylor. I don't know if you can see him in this photo. There are a few guys who could be him, but who knows if these are even the guys he hangs out with. This isn't even half the team.

I also don't know if he's in town right now. I haven't seen his car for a while. He often parks it in a pretty prominent place and I see it on my daily tour of campus, but it's been a couple of weeks.

Stalker...

Also, when did we get lakes in Nebraska? There's nothing to do in this state right? This is an obvious photoshop.

• Fire 2

datemydaughterno.jpg

this is super rad... love the yoshi pose.... anyways this is awesome to see the team building bonding going on in this pic.. .lots of guys... can anyone spot t-magic in the photo!? just a rad pic!! its great when a team is truly a team of brothers!!

Center right. About 4th or 5th in from the right. Not sure if it's him, but those ears...

Edit: ehh I don't think that's him. Which arm is his tattoo on?

Stalker...

Also, when did we get lakes in Nebraska? There's nothing to do in this state right? This is an obvious photoshop.

Only corn fields and buttes is my understanding.

Sometimes I get the impression these people are stalking me. I see many of them come in to places I'm already hanging out, from football players to volleyball to b-ball. I chatted with Coach Brown the other day, talked to Dominique Kelly a few days ago.... I see these players and coaches everywhere.

The weird thing is, I lived in Lincoln for about 20 years and barely ever noticed coaches & players. Suddenly about two years ago, I can't go anywhere without seeing them. Maybe it's because I know what they look like because of the internet? Hard to say.

Center right. About 4th or 5th in from the right. Not sure if it's him, but those ears...

You just might be right. Does look like him a little.

I presume that's Crick just to the right of Yoshi?

Who's the guy up top?

That's Fonzie to the left of the flag in the cutoff T and black hat, right?

You just might be right. Does look like him a little.

I presume that's Crick just to the right of Yoshi?

Who's the guy up top?

That's Fonzie to the left of the flag in the cutoff T and black hat, right?

t-magic photo watch 2011 rolls on!!!

also person who can identify most players wins a non prize!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume Yoshi is being careful not to spend too much time in the weight room. Just sayin'. :lol:

Also, could it be that Martinez is still in California? I remember reading a couple of articles that mentioned he was back home working with a QB coach during the winter. Perhaps he returned to that after spring ball and is not back in Lincoln yet?