Can You Feel It?!?!?!?!

Wow, for one, I was hinting at the fact in the sport of football, homosexuality is not accepted. I was simply pointing out that this video above reeks of homoerotic undertones. Apparently the moderators of this fine board take issue with free speech and even expressing the hint of what I discussed. That said, a country love song and a Michael Jackson song about world equality doesn't really get me pumped up for Husker Football. Glad you all enjoyed the video and GO BIG RED. I hope suppression of general discussion on these boards goes on without moderators using their personal hang ups to effect posts on this fine board.

The free speech card is so old. Very few forums have free speech. Whoever owns the site decides on the moderators, and those moderators make the rules. Free speech doesn't enter into that. People are free to be or not be members of the forum.

As for the tangent, it was obnoxious about 3 posts in and I'm sure I didn't even see all the posts.

Wow, for one, I was hinting at the fact in the sport of football, homosexuality is not accepted. I was simply pointing out that this video above reeks of homoerotic undertones. Apparently the moderators of this fine board take issue with free speech and even expressing the hint of what I discussed. That said, a country love song and a Michael Jackson song about world equality doesn't really get me pumped up for Husker Football. Glad you all enjoyed the video and GO BIG RED. I hope suppression of general discussion on these boards goes on without moderators using their personal hang ups to effect posts on this fine board.

Actually rather then get myself in trouble I'm editing this to just say, this wasn't a free speech issue and wrapping your musical taste in a completely off topic red herring is exactly what knapplc asked not to have happen again.

Edited by redblooded

You also have the freedom of going to another message board. As for the Video...freaking awsome! Can't wait till end of August..

The free speech card is so old. Very few forums have free speech. Whoever owns the site decides on the moderators, and those moderators make the rules. Free speech doesn't enter into that. People are free to be or not be members of the forum.

As for the tangent, it was obnoxious about 3 posts in and I'm sure I didn't even see all the posts.

I will agree freedom of speech was the wrong angle. I felt my comments were on topic, being I was discussing the musical content of the video. I don't see many of our players bumping Michael Jackson songs about living as one and country love songs, prior to games. I'm guessing more along the lines of rock or hip hop. That said, I respect the moderator and their need to keep the topics geared towards football.

Around the 4:30'ish mark...the infamous "roughing the passer" hit. Still can't believe we were penalized for that :facepalm:

And that we weren't given the ball. And remember that EMart was suspended for that game in what is still the only player suspension for an on-field hit in the history of the Big XII.

Around the 4:30'ish mark...the infamous "roughing the passer" hit. Still can't believe we were penalized for that :facepalm:

And that we weren't given the ball. And remember that EMart was suspended for that game in what is still the only player suspension for an on-field hit in the history of the Big XII.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Just another reason to be glad we left the BigXII.

I thought he was suspended for the hit during the Okie Lite game?

I thought he was suspended for the hit during the Okie Lite game?

Yep. EMart's "dirty" hit came during the Oklahoma State game. The Big XII suspended him for the next game, which was Missouri.