New Husker Pump-Up Video

I'm really looking forward to the season. This change of conference has really made this season over the top. We fit in the B1G and I hope folks will grow to appreciate that. Forget the old, we belong in the new. This will be some good football folks. Good solid smashmouth ball, will big ole' boys up front on O and D. Best linebackers in the country all trying to imprint their forearm into your throats. Hard hitting safeties, and tenacious cornerbacks. Solid Qb's with hard nosed RB's (Rex Burkheads).......gonna love watching that kid run that damn ball! Some fullback lead blockers, hopefully we see some of that on our side. Weather will be a factor! Field condition will be a factor! Coaching will be key, playmakers will be known, legends will be made hell yea! It's almost time.

This is the best husker pump-up video I've seen in quite some time. Gets me even more excited for September 3rd! GBR!

No...this is.

This one always gives me goosebumps Okie..........love that video.

Absolutely BRI! Does the exact same to me. I play that video each Saturday during football season.

Just don't put it in an article without contacting epoc, cause he will make you pay!!!

Video posted on YouTube today. New member joins today, only post is this video. Says it's the best pump-up video he's seen in quite some time.

That's not curious at all. ;)

Not only that, but it sucked hard. The 1st 1 1/2 minutes I about fell to sleep. Couldn't keep the window open after the 2 min mark.