Special Teams TDs - do we get one this year?

knapplc

When Will Nebraska Get A Special Teams TD?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brian Christopherson via Twitter:

This year's return game? Bo said: "We have some dynamic guys back there who I think will be able to put the ball into the end zone for us."

Bo thinks we can have a touchdown on the return game this year. My question: When?

Feel free to discuss when, and by whom. First person to guess the correct player gets a +1 from yours truly.

Brian Christopherson via Twitter:

This year's return game? Bo said: "We have some dynamic guys back there who I think will be able to put the ball into the end zone for us."

Bo thinks we can have a touchdown on the return game this year. My question: When?

Feel free to discuss when, and by whom. First person to guess the correct player gets a +1 from yours truly.

I wish I hadn't clicked on your fish link, now I can't get them to leave my mouse alone:(

I think we'll get one in the Washington game. By that point we should have a few of the bugs worked out and hopefully starting to work on all cylinders.

Does an onside kick count? If so I'll take Kyler Reed picks up the kick and runs it for a TD against Wisconsin....Come to think of it...not sure if Reed is on the hands team but it would be funny if this was right :)

Unfortunately you cannot advance an onside kick. It's a dead ball at the recovery spot.

Does an onside kick count? If so I'll take Kyler Reed picks up the kick and runs it for a TD against Wisconsin....Come to think of it...not sure if Reed is on the hands team but it would be funny if this was right :)

Unfortunately you cannot advance an onside kick. It's a dead ball at the recovery spot.

Blasphemy...LOL I should have known that...now I feel like a class A reject

?

?

It's dead when the kicking team recovers it. It's no different than a deep kick for the return team.

?

It's dead when the kicking team recovers it. It's no different than a deep kick for the return team.

I assumed that NU41SB was talking about UW going for the onside kick, and Reed housing that.

?

I assumed that NU41SB was talking about UW going for the onside kick, and Reed housing that.

Ah. I got ya now.

KSpeeeeed25 does have the, uh, speed, to do that :lol: