First two games

nepolo7

At first I couldnt decide if this thread was a joke or not.

http://journalstar.com/sports/football/big-ten/article_8489273b-d97a-528e-a238-d1b9523ebd82.html

Just click on the link and you can decide for yourself whether the game will be broadcasted on BTN. This has been pretty much old news for a month now.

and people wonder why I drink so much.

http://journalstar.com/sports/football/big-ten/article_8489273b-d97a-528e-a238-d1b9523ebd82.html

Just click on the link and you can decide for yourself whether the game will be broadcasted on BTN. This has been pretty much old news for a month now.

Because you use incorrect words and take a message board too seriously?

• Fire 1

We were all thinking it.

We were all thinking it.

Forgive me for replying from a mobile device.

huskerscott all I can say is I hear ya. Classic. There are blatant obvious clues as to what he really thinks in his posts. Like, "I wonder if in the time it takes me to type out a post on Huskerboard, asking a question about the Skers on the telly, if I could get a quicker reply Googling it?" They really are simple messages after you crack his 5 lines of code.

I,m Assuming the First Game is a regional game? I was looking online at direct tv's channle guide and it has Penn state schedulded Saturday in the time slot that we play. At least i,m Hopeing it is a regional game other wise i will have some ticked off friends that are coming to my place to watch the game as they dont have cable

I,m Assuming the First Game is a regional game? I was looking online at direct tv's channle guide and it has Penn state schedulded Saturday in the time slot that we play. At least i,m Hopeing it is a regional game other wise i will have some ticked off friends that are coming to my place to watch the game as they dont have cable

It will be on one of the overflow channels.

It will be on one of the overflow channels.

Overflow channles? i thought there was only one Btn on channle 610? I,m still new to the lineup tho