Official - A&M sends notice to Beebe, Big 12 that they are exploring options

knapplc

You're right aTm would never do anything that would endanger anyones safety.

Sincerely,

1999 Bonfire

Gonna go ahead and object to this one.

Is 9/11 a joke to you as well?

Just change 9/11 to the Holocaust and Godwin this sh**ty thread.

lock/ban/delete

The rest of us have moved on...and I expect we'll have a little MORE to talk about come Wednesday or Thursday...

The rest of us have moved on...and I expect we'll have a little MORE to talk about come Wednesday or Thursday...

You do a pretty good job of taking crap off of people (like me) without reacting over the top. You’re definitely not a troll. Just a misguided Aggie fan. Why don’t you come over from the dark side and start following the Huskers? We could be your "other" favorite team.

You do a pretty good job of taking crap off of people (like me) without reacting over the top. You’re definitely not a troll. Just a misguided Aggie fan. Why don’t you come over from the dark side and start following the Huskers? We could be your "other" favorite team.

You ARE. :) I married a Husker. We have a watch party tomorrow to go to for y'alls game again Chattanooga (sp?) and we are actually flying up to Lincoln for the Northwestern game!!

You're right aTm would never do anything that would endanger anyones safety.

Sincerely,

1999 Bonfire

Gonna go ahead and object to this one.

Is 9/11 a joke to you as well?

Just change 9/11 to the Holocaust and Godwin this sh**ty thread.

lock/ban/delete

Troll everyone, and then act like the adult. Gotcha.

Malth, I said this earlier, but I viewed both as tragedies. I'm sorry if it came across incorrectly. I was in no way trying to troll. Maybe my emotions clouded my logic in my reply. Whenever someone pokes fun at, or uses bonfire to make a point, I get a little testy as I have a personal attachment to that tragedy. I in no way intended to act as if both were equal in every way. If I conveyed that, I apologize.

If you wish to have further discussion about it, why don't you send me a DM. I would like to think the matter has been closed and we can move on to the original topic of this thread.