Official - A&M sends notice to Beebe, Big 12 that they are exploring options

knapplc

I was NOT on board with the the conspiracy theory about the refs, but the ISU and the A&M games made me realize I was wrong. I'm more upset about the ISU game where Klein was twisting Burkhead's head with obvious intent to injure, and then knee'd him in the head just for good measure. The refs watched the whole thing, did nothing about it, until one of our guys simply pushed him off Burkhead, and got a flag. That was the most pathetic ref job ever in the history of EVER.

Win or lose, the A&M bad ref job just cemented my entry into the conspiracy theory group.

Your video only shows the penalties. We're also upset about the LACK of penalties called on ...what was A&M?...The most penalized team in the big12?

Personal foul after personal foul...our coach coming out and saying the refs told him before the game they were going to screw him over...the writing is on the wall. You want to ignore it fine. But don't think you're going to come onto a Nebraska board and convince us you're one of the good guys.

Edit: Malth beat me to it.

1st of all, do you REALLY think if the story about the ref TELLING Bo he was gonna get screwed was true that it wouldn't have been EVERYWHERE? If it was legit, then TO, rightly, should have been raising holy hell. I simply can not believe it's true. Refs would be fired, the victory nullifed, etc if it really was the case.

LOL.

Your video only shows the penalties. We're also upset about the LACK of penalties called on ...what was A&M?...The most penalized team in the big12?

Personal foul after personal foul...our coach coming out and saying the refs told him before the game they were going to screw him over...the writing is on the wall. You want to ignore it fine. But don't think you're going to come onto a Nebraska board and convince us you're one of the good guys.

1st of all, do you REALLY think if the story about the ref TELLING Bo he was gonna get screwed was true that it wouldn't have been EVERYWHERE? If it was legit, then TO, rightly, should have been raising holy hell. I simply can not believe it's true. Refs would be fired, the victory nullifed, etc if it really was the case.

LOL.

If it was credible, don't you think there would have been more of a story/uproar about it, and the situation addressed? EVEN IF it was true in the Big XII and that the B12 was conspiring against you, don't you think the NCAA would have stepped in?

LOL.

If it was credible, don't you think there would have been more of a story/uproar about it, and the situation addressed? EVEN IF it was true in the Big XII and that the B12 was conspiring against you, don't you think the NCAA would have stepped in?

You f*****g have the audacity to ask this when your own school is leaving because a bunch of ego-driven f***tards with an orange, pointy uterus logo calls all of the mother f*****g shots for the entire conference?

Really? Are you that retarded, or did your mother just try and suffocate you while breast feeding?

LOL.

You f*****g have the audacity to ask this when your own school is leaving because a bunch of ego-driven f***tards with an orange, pointy uterus logo calls all of the mother f*****g shots for the entire conference?

Really? Are you that retarded, or did your mother just try and suffocate you while breast feeding?

Wow. Easy, dude. You really think that was necesary?

Even Leach got refs fired for poor officiating with video of the game. If this was really the case, it would have been picked up. It's all I'm saying.

I think we should lay off Marauder, he's doing what a lot of us would be doing by defending his team. Mind you had we received the benefits of the calls that other teams received, we'd not be happy. He, himself had nothing to do with it and he cannot change that fact. Though he accepts the win and doesn't believe he saw anything wrong with the officiating, we will not change his viewpoint and he wont change ours. Let's just see how well he goes with the calls this year that the Ag's receive and see if his point of view changes any. We all know, and i'm sure he does as well, that the Ag's will be getting the NU treatment this year no matter the case. It's probably best that we agree to disagree on this one rather than yelling back and forth.

Ag, i'll be watching the games this year when I can and we'll see how much bickering you have about the officiating. I'm positive you'll get a chance to see the BS we saw last year because there was so much of it.

Hand half way down the leg? You can clearly see where his hand went. There are multiple vids on YouTube showing it. Even sportscasters have referenced to it the week after the game and replaying it in slow motion. That call was the worst IMO.

Other then that, I hope aTm gets what they want. Good luck with your adventures.

I think we should lay off Marauder, he's doing what a lot of us would be doing by defending his team. Mind you had we received the benefits of the calls that other teams received, we'd not be happy. He, himself had nothing to do with it and he cannot change that fact. Though he accepts the win and doesn't believe he saw anything wrong with the officiating, we will not change his viewpoint and he wont change ours. Let's just see how well he goes with the calls this year that the Ag's receive and see if his point of view changes any. We all know, and i'm sure he does as well, that the Ag's will be getting the NU treatment this year no matter the case. It's probably best that we agree to disagree on this one rather than yelling back and forth.

Ag, i'll be watching the games this year when I can and we'll see how much bickering you have about the officiating. I'm positive you'll get a chance to see the BS we saw last year because there was so much of it.

You're probably right...we Ags whine about officiating A LOT :) Maybe that should have been our clue something was amiss, since we actually DIDN'T complain about it during the NU game! :)

BTW, my wife and I are flying up for the Northwestern game. Can't wait!

LOL.

Wow. Easy, dude. You really think that was necesary?

Even Leach got refs fired for poor officiating with video of the game. If this was really the case, it would have been picked up. It's all I'm saying.

And the landscape and Big XII office makeup was a *lot* different when Leach got that done than what it is today. Plus, you do realize that *you* are the A&M fan posting on a Nebraska board who has the audacity to say there wasn't a screwjob at A&M last fall when anyone that apparently didn't have an Aggie education could see it as plain as day?

Plus, if that isn't enough, you come here, act as if A&M is a helpless victim, and expect us to empathize? As said earlier, A&M fans were right alongside 'whorn fans in shouting insults at Nebraska as we left--ironically enough, the same insults that A&M hurled at Nebraska are now being levied against A&M by 'whorn fans.

A&M is getting a big, beefy helping of Doug stew (Weeds reference) this year. Had A&M and their fans not been complete douchebags about the blatant screwjob in College Station last year, you would get sympathy here for the hell your school will endure this year.

Instead, Nebraska fans will revel in the knowledge that they were right all along and enjoy the schadenfreude. Sorry if that chafes your delicate sensibilities, AgMarauder04, but if I wanted bull****, I'd turn on the Longhorn Network.

LOL.

Don't be so naive.

"Did any of those officials tell you during the game you were going to get jobbed?'' I asked.

"Yes,'' Pelini said.

What did they tell you?

"I won't say,'' he said. "But it was highway robbery. An absolute joke. I've moved on.''

I know, I've seen it. It was discussed on TexAgs. I'm not saying he never said it. I was saying if it was a legitimate claim, it would have garnered more attention than it got.

"Did any of those officials tell you during the game you were going to get jobbed?'' I asked.

"Yes,'' Pelini said.

What did they tell you?

"I won't say,'' he said. "But it was highway robbery. An absolute joke. I've moved on.''

I know, I've seen it. It was discussed on TexAgs. I'm not saying he never said it. I was saying if it was a legitimate claim, it would have garnered more attention than it got.

This is a sentiment I would like to revisit with you after the season. Specifically, after you play Texas and Oklahoma.

A&M has a solid defense, a decent offense and a legit shot at the Big XII Championship this year.

And if you think the conference won't do everything possible to keep you from being in a position to win, I have a bridge to sell you.