Student Movement Video

The sidekick white kid looks like he should be playing World Of Warcraft.

Saunders, while I do agree with you about taking him out of the shot, a little history will help you understand why he is there. I went to high school with both of these guys, so, I know them fairly well. The guy who wrote the song is the one on the left. The WoW kid on the right produced the song (he goes by the name "Heavy Z" :facepalm:). Anywho, since those two are really good friends and Zack did produce the video, he does deserve to be in it is a large (no pun intended) capacity.

I've not seen it yet but now that I know WoW kid is Heavy Z I think that I need to check it out.

Some people on here have some unrealistic expectations. Its a "grassroots" video for the STUDENTS by the STUDENTS. You seriously expected DR. Dre and a million plus dollar budget???? All considered, It surpassed my "realistic expectation" and its hard to see why in anyway shape or form someone could call this video a fail. I really wish we would have had this prep rally crap before each home game when I went to school. The student section wasn't bad but it wasn't as unified as it should have been with all the greek blocks and the chants were usually go big red (nothing special especially when it only included a portion of the section) and we had the shoe thing (the only thing that was unique to the students). And maybe the students can finally figure out how to clap for the tunnel walk too!!! All in all it should be fun to see what the students and band can come up with.

Some people on here have some unrealistic expectations. Its a "grassroots" video for the STUDENTS by the STUDENTS. You seriously expected DR. Dre and a million plus dollar budget???? All considered, It surpassed my "realistic expectation" and its hard to see why in anyway shape or form someone could call this video a fail. I really wish we would have had this prep rally crap before each home game when I went to school. The student section wasn't bad but it wasn't as unified as it should have been with all the greek blocks and the chants were usually go big red (nothing special especially when it only included a portion of the section) and we had the shoe thing (the only thing that was unique to the students). And maybe the students can finally figure out how to clap for the tunnel walk too!!! All in all it should be fun to see what the students and band can come up with.

+1