What do you most want to see out of Tennessee Chattanooga?

This is the first time since 2006 that we'll have the same QB under center from the year before. Coincidentally, 2006 was also the year BC had his best season at Nebraska. Because of this, I think the turnovers and penalties will take care of themselves. Martinez will do a better job securing the ball and controlling the offense. I hope to see this as nothing more than a scrimmage for Martinez. I want to see him play the first half and only one series after halftime. It is imperative that the backup QB get a lot of rep's. I also want to see at least four RB's get playing time. Finally, I want to see receivers going after the ball and actually making the catch. I don't want to see anything that even resembles the Texas game ever again from Nebraska receivers.

70-0 is highly unlikely. Last year against Cam Newton and Auburn the Mocs lost 62-24. Auburn had an unstoppable force on offense. However, Chattanooga's 3 touchdowns did come against Auburns 1st team defense. Chattanooga will score some points, unfortunately it appears that Nebraska will score more. I would be surprised if the Mocs give up more than 42 points and score less than 21.

Look for a scare through the first 3 quarters and then your depth shall prove too much to overcome.

My prediction Nebraska 38 Chattanooga 24....

No injuries........no turnovers.........no bad weather........awesome experience.

I will be there for the game getting in Friday afternoon please let me know where to be for pre game activities both friday night and saturday morning.

Thanks

Jeff Lloyd

gomocs1987@gmail.com

Not picking on you, because we as fans all do this for our teams, but you're forgetting a couple of things:

1) You played Auburn just before they played Georgia, and I would venture a guess that they were just about entirely overlooking you guys. Not to spurn the effort the Mocs showed, but I think it's safe to say the Tigers didn't dedicate a lot of work to facing Chattanooga in the middle of their SEC run.

2) The Mocs only scored 14 points against Wofford. What makes you think Wofford's defense is more stingy than Nebraska's, who finished 9th in D1 ball in Scoring Defense?

This is the first time since 2006 that we'll have the same QB under center from the year before. Coincidentally, 2006 was also the year BC had his best season at Nebraska. Because of this, I think the turnovers and penalties will take care of themselves. Martinez will do a better job securing the ball and controlling the offense. I hope to see this as nothing more than a scrimmage for Martinez. I want to see him play the first half and only one series after halftime. It is imperative that the backup QB get a lot of rep's. I also want to see at least four RB's get playing time. Finally, I want to see receivers going after the ball and actually making the catch. I don't want to see anything that even resembles the Texas game ever again from Nebraska receivers.

I hear ya. Watching that game was simply brutal.....drop after drop after drop. All game long.

Buh Bye Ted!