Big 12 Midseason Review

I see the Huskers winning out the rest of the season, losing the Big 12 Championship to Texas, and getting to a decent bowl game.

Umm, yeah...me too...but..

Let's play a ROAD GAME first ;)

NU hasn't exactly been Magellan or Christopher Columbus on their journeys out of Memorial Stadium lately...1-4 last year.

Yes. I like the enthusiasm guys. But Foppa seems to be the only one making a very important point. And then I hear things like "K-State is looking forward to next season", and "Oklahoma just sucks". Are you kidding me? KSU has only 1 loss, and Okalahoma still is loaded with talent even though they are playing like crap. Everyone who thinks we have 5 more wins in the bag is kidding himself. While it is unlikely that we lose 5 of six, all of the remaining games are question marks.

:yeah

I think Saturday will show what the team is going to shape up as. A team that struggles to get 6-7 wins, or a team that is gonna be a force in the North and the Big 12 title picture. If the effort and heart is there that was present against TT, minus the mental errors, then this team could be pretty darn good down the stretch, even away from Lincoln for 4 games.

huskerfaninbuckeyehell: What part of Buckeye hell are you in? I live in the eastern part near Wheeling, WV. What a bunch of worthless nuts, right? Although I love wearing my Nebraska clothes. Always get comments. My son is a bartender and he swears he's going to turn it into a Husker Nation! Proudly wears his Nebraska T-shirt and Blackshirts cap every Saturday to work.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2187721

In an article, they chose Colorado, Kansas, Iowa State, Kansas State, Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Texas A&M to go to bowl games, leaving the huskers out of one all together... seems hard to believe

The Extreme Sports and Poker Network also claim to be a real sports network, too.

When I see Chris Moneymaker suiting up at TE for the Pats, the Michigan St. football team throwing logs, and Peter Forsberg and Jarome Iginla doing the hockey thing on ESPN and not OLN, THEN I'll believe it.

Otherwise, ESPN is the MTV of sports.

I really don't understand the thinking of any of the pollsters. We loose a game in which we gave away to TT and in the polls this week we went from receiving 70-80 pts to 3 points. Do these guys even watch the games. This team just is not getting any respect and maybe thats because the expectations were low going in but I see a team that is learning the system faster than I thought. I think if some of the ESPN guys would actually watch the game they'd find that this team is much faster and smarter(football smart) than last years. If the offensive line can get a little stronger this will be quite a team to watch in the future.

It appears Kirk Herbstreit has poisoned their minds. Anyone else think his upset special this week will be Baylor over Nebraska?? Seems likely since he picks against us EVERY SINGLE WEEEK!!! :wtf

I noticed this too. I wonder if he hates Nebraska because Ohio State was never as good as we were when he played? I think this is it. He has not picked us even once to win a game.

In an article, they chose Colorado, Kansas, Iowa State, Kansas State, Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Texas A&M to go to bowl games, leaving the huskers out of one all together... seems hard to believe

The Extreme Sports and Poker Network also claim to be a real sports network, too.

When I see Chris Moneymaker suiting up at TE for the Pats, the Michigan St. football team throwing logs, and Peter Forsberg and Jarome Iginla doing the hockey thing on ESPN and not OLN, THEN I'll believe it.

THIS IS GENIUS. EXTREME SPORTS AND POKER NETWORK! FREAKIN' AWESOME!! :rollin

That is an instant classic Foppa :worship