Video before the Tunnel Walk

Wasn't impressed.

Not that it was particularly bad - that mess from several years ago was already mentioned - but I didn't come away from it thinking "wow." So, guess you could say it was average in my book.

Epoc, can we start a petition for you to get back in there? I actually use your old video during my heavy weight workouts. It pumps me up that much.

I actually thought it was a little too short. Once I realized it was starting, it was practically over. Other than that, it was just OK. Nothing that Ill remember 20 years from now or anything.

When was that last time those cheerleaders actually got a HUSKER POWER chant going? Do they not plan time for this? I think its really embarrassing that they cant get this going EVERY time. Im starting to think they should scrap the cheerleaders to lead the chant. I also think they could do it right before kickoff, before or after the "can you feel it" song, and just use the video boards to get the chant going. You know everyone in that stadium wants to chant HUSKER POWER, but we cant ever get it going. Pretty sad.

Edit: After watching the link above, I actually think its a pretty decent tunnel walk video. Its not really too short. I literally missed the entire part where the former players talk about how theres "no place like Nebraska." This is probably cause the sound system sucks royally and I couldn't hear anything was going on in south stadium.

I actually thought it was a little too short. Once I realized it was starting, it was practically over. Other than that, it was just OK. Nothing that Ill remember 20 years from now or anything.

When was that last time those cheerleaders actually got a HUSKER POWER chant going? Do they not plan time for this? I think its really embarrassing that they cant get this going EVERY time. Im starting to think they should scrap the cheerleaders to lead the chant. I also think they could do it right before kickoff, before or after the "can you feel it" song, and just use the video boards to get the chant going. You know everyone in that stadium wants to chant HUSKER POWER, but we cant ever get it going. Pretty sad.

Edit: After watching the link above, I actually think its a pretty decent tunnel walk video. Its not really too short. I literally missed the entire part where the former players talk about how theres "no place like Nebraska." This is probably cause the sound system sucks royally and I couldn't hear anything was going on in south stadium.

I don't think they had time to start the Husker Power. Once the band got done, the tunnel walk video. Usually there are a couple minutes in between for them to lead the chant. So it was more the band's fault than the cheerleaders.

I don't think they had time to start the Husker Power. Once the band got done, the tunnel walk video. Usually there are a couple minutes in between for them to lead the chant. So it was more the band's fault than the cheerleaders.

It just seems like this happens nearly every time. They never have time for HUSKER POWER. They need to MAKE time for it.

It just seems like this happens nearly every time. They never have time for HUSKER POWER. They need to MAKE time for it.

I've gone to everygame the last two years and this is the first time I can remember that they didn't do the Husker Power chant. There were even a few times last year where we did the chant for like 3 minutes.

Wasn't impressed.

Not that it was particularly bad - that mess from several years ago was already mentioned - but I didn't come away from it thinking "wow." So, guess you could say it was average in my book.

Epoc, can we start a petition for you to get back in there? I actually use your old video during my heavy weight workouts. It pumps me up that much.

Haha you guys are awesome. Truth be told I turned down two job offers to work on the tunnel walk, I've moved on fellas, but I'm glad some people still remember a small video I made two years ago.

Our production company may make a push for next years tunnel walk if the stars align, but who knows.

It's a tough job coming up with that video every year, if you step outside the traditional tunnel walk style, you will have a lot of people complaining that it's too different, but if you keep it the same every year, you have people complaining that its not exciting anymore.

Either way, you have people that hate it every year no matter what. To be honest the HUSKER POWER chant gets me more hyped than anything else, and it's sad for me to hear that they didn't even do it today. The anticipation of the Tunnel Walk is better than the actual tunnel walk most of the time. Just waiting, staring at the black screen gives me goosebumps.