Iowa commit Drew Ott wearing Husker gear during visit

Apathy

I love how they always fall back on Lawrence Phillips.

I agree and Iowa fans are always the ones who rip Husker fans for bringing up the past and then they pull out the old Lawrence Phillips/Thunder Collins cards.

I also found it funny how a lot of those fans on that site called us Iowa's little sister to the west. Seriously?

I live in IC and they have some of the worst fans. Not all of them, but there are a lot of stupid shitheads. Not to mention their gameday experience is second to Lincoln by far. I got stuck watching the rest of the Iowa game instead of the first quarter husker game on BTN this weekend when hosting a watch party with a dozen or so other refuges here. Was like living in hell.

I live in IC and they have some of the worst fans. Not all of them, but there are a lot of stupid shitheads. Not to mention their gameday experience is second to Lincoln by far. I got stuck watching the rest of the Iowa game instead of the first quarter husker game on BTN this weekend when hosting a watch party with a dozen or so other refuges here. Was like living in hell.

Same here about the game! I was visiting some friends in Ames before the UNI debacle and didn't get to the Neb game until around 10 mins in the 2nd quarter. I dvr'd it back home in Nebraska, and still had it around then. Dumb! I get ya about Ott tho. Preferred walk on compared to scholly from Iowa, and that decision probably becomes pretty dang easy. Can't wait till next year when we have more schollys to give, because I love homegrown talent suiting up in red.