The Players Get It

knapplc

As Enhanced said. Don't want Taylor to fail, but also don't want him to be the only offensive person to make our points go up. You rely on just one person and look what happened last year.

Well then we could bench him and return to 2009 where nobody scores for us.

Exactly. If Watson last year did not feature Martinez with his speed as well as Beck this year everyone would be calling for more runs by Martinez... The coaches really cannot win with keeping the fans happy. We need others to step up with big play ability...pure and simple. Don't blame Martinez because he does execute on big plays. That is idiotic.

As Enhanced said. Don't want Taylor to fail, but also don't want him to be the only offensive person to make our points go up. You rely on just one person and look what happened last year.

Nobody? Why don't you tell Mr. Suh that he's a nobody to his face and see what happens. :)

Nobody? Why don't you tell Mr. Suh that he's a nobody to his face and see what happens. :)

Dont remember seeing Suh on offense that much???

You lost me on that one. Suh played "defense", right?

I think by Whisky you will see a totally different football team and offensive gameplan. I was a bit discouraged at first, but when you rewatch the game I think that you will upgrage your review not to favorable, but mediocre.

I was hoping for something that looked more like Ohio State. They looked like they had played a game or two this season before they played Akron. I am more worried about them than I am Whisky at this point in time. They looked very polished. I am hoping we look that way in a gameplan that we are actually going to use more than one time.

While I'm not going to cash in my chips, I will say that I want to see a sense of urgency. I've always been surprised that Bo's teams for the last two years look so undisciplined. I want to see a team that comes out with a purpose, and plays a clean, hard nosed football game.

I thought they cleaned up their problems a lot from last year. We didn't have the line jumping offsides every two plays, they didn't make dumb penalties and kill drives and the effort was there for the most part. To me the offense just looked a little tentative like they were too focused on correcting too many issues from sloppy play in the past. Many of problems on the oline could have been fixed during the game and should have but you would have had to have the guy up in the box be able to see the problem and communicated it down to the guys on the field. Sometimes a guy who doesn't want to be in the box and complains about missing the players on the field to the media before a game is ever played has a hard time identifying the issue through all the pouting.

• Fire 1