Austin Cassidy

Has been completely underwhelming thus far...What happened to PJ Smith/Osborne?

Quite frankly, most of our defense has been completely underwhelming thus far.

Time to step it up, Blackshirts.

Agreed. Everyone lost their minds over the offense last week. I thought the defense kind of played like crap both games now. Last week was masked by Stafford's big hit and Camstache's big plays. That God we have David.

i seem to remember a lot of people saying the same think about Matt O Hanlon. Everyone needs to take a step back and look at his play overall not just one game, he did have a huge pick six last year against ISU. He is a very solid safety will he make the great play probably not but he knows the position better than anyone we have. Lets not forget Stafford, although great in run support had some blown coverage as well, Fresno just didnt take advantage of it. As for PJ i am hoping once Dennard is back they move Evans to nickel and PJ can maybe play some dime because i do think he is the best coverage safety we have so he could possibly help out as the dime back, but that probably wont happen.

i seem to remember a lot of people saying the same think about Matt O Hanlon. Everyone needs to take a step back and look at his play overall not just one game, he did have a huge pick six last year against ISU. He is a very solid safety will he make the great play probably not but he knows the position better than anyone we have. Lets not forget Stafford, although great in run support had some blown coverage as well, Fresno just didnt take advantage of it. As for PJ i am hoping once Dennard is back they move Evans to nickel and PJ can maybe play some dime because i do think he is the best coverage safety we have so he could possibly help out as the dime back, but that probably wont happen.

I highly doubt PJ will play anything other that safety and special teams.