Time to unleash the Dawgs on some Huskers

BroncoTed

Yes, PurpleDrank, teams get better along the way, such as U-Dub last year.

I would exactly say this is true. They three of their last seven all to ranked opponents, and all those loses were blowouts. They then beat 4-8 UCLA, 5-7 Cal and and 2-10 Washington St. Props to them for beating Nebraska, but they didn't exactly get much better as the season progressed. They just beat teams equal to or worse than themselves.

Bro, we both know that 2-10 Washington St team was a monster...

Just like 5-7 Texas who shut down your offense at your place.

I would exactly say this is true. They three of their last seven all to ranked opponents, and all those loses were blowouts. They then beat 4-8 UCLA, 5-7 Cal and and 2-10 Washington St. Props to them for beating Nebraska, but they didn't exactly get much better as the season progressed. They just beat teams equal to or worse than themselves.

Our own receivers shut down our offense. For somebody that claims that we're not paying attention, you need to grab some reality sunshine...

Yes, we had two disgraceful loses last year. One to Texas, and one to Washington. Both were disgusting, not because we lost to a better team, but because we beat ourselves so obviously which allowed some fan bases to beat their chests. Texas actually has a history worthy of chest beating.

Is there a way to set up a neutral wager with these UW folks? Just want to see if they are actually this confident, or simply running their mouths... I'm certain that you'll get all of the wagers you can handle, and if UW wins, you'll surely make a mint.

Are you seriously comparing the athletes/coaches from Texas to anybody you played that was "crappy"?

I'm not quite sure that I would say Texas "shut down" our offense. We had what, 3 dropped touchdown passes? I would say our offense "shut down" our offense. But alas, a loss is a loss

No kidding. I can think of four dropped TD passes off the top of my head. One from Burkhead, two from Paul, and one from Kinnie. To say that Texas "shut down" our offense is ridiculous. It's a textbook example of beating yourself.

I wouldn't exactly say this is true. They lost three of their last seven all to ranked opponents, and all those loses were blowouts. They then beat 4-8 UCLA, 5-7 Cal and and 2-10 Washington St. Props to them for beating Nebraska, but they didn't exactly get much better as the season progressed. They just beat teams equal to or worse than themselves.

How can you possibly make such a claim without even watching those games? They got better. This was evident by both our run offense and defense. UCLA, although not a good team, was running all over people until they met us. The O-line and D-line drastically improved the last 4 games. Cal was beating everyone at home, even Oregon struggled come out alive in Berkley. UW was young with freshman everywhere, it was obvious they improved to anyone with a working brain.

LOL at these posts. When Nebraska loses, it MUST be because they beat themselves, even against 5-7 Texas. Furthermore, that loss is permitable because of Texas' HISTORY! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I believe that I said a loss is a loss. But if you can't comprehend that we dropped 3 - 4 touchdown passes and you think that somehow equates to Texas shutting down our offense, then I suppose I can't change your mind.

LOL at these posts. When Nebraska loses, it MUST be because they beat themselves, even against 5-7 Texas. Furthermore, that loss is permitable because of Texas' HISTORY! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Did you even watch any Nebraska games last year besides the Washington game? If you would've then you would know exactly what we are talking about. But, I'm going out on a limb and say you didnt. So when we say we did beat ourselves, we did. Mental mistakes, dropped balls, offense misques, etc.

I wouldn't exactly say this is true. They lost three of their last seven all to ranked opponents, and all those loses were blowouts. They then beat 4-8 UCLA, 5-7 Cal and and 2-10 Washington St. Props to them for beating Nebraska, but they didn't exactly get much better as the season progressed. They just beat teams equal to or worse than themselves.

How can you possibly make such a claim without even watching those games? They got better. This was evident by both our run offense and defense. UCLA, although not a good team, was running all over people until they met us. The O-line and D-line drastically improved the last 4 games. Cal was beating everyone at home, even Oregon struggled come out alive in Berkley. UW was young with freshman everywhere, it was obvious they improved to anyone with a working brain.

I watched parts of two of those games, and no, you didn't get better, your competition got worse. UCLA wasn't "running all over people" until they played you. Here's their last five games, the two before you, the UW game, and the two after:

AZ - 71 yards rushing

OSU - 210

UW - 108

ASU - 121

USC - 128

Aside from their breakout game against Oregon State, who ranked 89th against the run, UCLA didn't run over any of their last five opponents. Washington did nothing special against UCLA.

I think you might need to go back and rewatch your 2010 season. Seems you missed some key aspects.

• Fire 1

Honestly,

I don't think you guys had an answer for Chris Polk in either game last year. Your defensive line was soft in my opinion. Sure, you defended the pass very well against us, but this year we've added a massive tight end and an explosive Wide Receiver to our offense. OUr offensive line is much more talented than a year ago. If that offensive line from a year ago dominated the Husker defense, this one will part your defensive line wider than when Moses parted the Red Sea!

You still have Martinez, but I'll take my chances with Washington shutting him down than a team that has a scary passing attack.

My prediction, Washington in a rout, 36-10. (You get 10 in garbage time)

fillion.gif

Honestly,

I don't think you guys had an answer for Chris Polk in either game last year. Your defensive line was soft in my opinion. Sure, you defended the pass very well against us, but this year we've added a massive tight end and an explosive Wide Receiver to our offense. OUr offensive line is much more talented than a year ago. If that offensive line from a year ago dominated the Husker defense, this one will part your defensive line wider than when Moses parted the Red Sea!

You still have Martinez, but I'll take my chances with Washington shutting him down than a team that has a scary passing attack.

My prediction, Washington in a rout, 36-10. (You get 10 in garbage time)

fillion.gif

6893%20-%20anger_management%20animated_gif%20jack_nicholson%20reaction_image.gif

Nice use of gif.