tunnel walk? havent heard anything about it.

godd2

so is the tunnel walk cool this year or what? I havent noticed a post about it. also does anyone know

what the song is they play during the game that is like a disco/micheal jackson thing. "can you feel it"?? or something...

are there any sites other than youtube to see the tunnel walk?

It's ok, but once again the video is not the problem so much as the sound system.

x1000

I didn't even know what they were saying until now and I went to the first two games. Overall I think its pretty average if not under. Personally it doesn't get me pumped like the ones in the past have. I know somebody put a lot of effort into but it just doesn't have much oomph to it, if you know what I mean.

It's ok, but once again the video is not the problem so much as the sound system.

x1000

I didn't even know what they were saying until now and I went to the first two games. Overall I think its pretty average if not under. Personally it doesn't get me pumped like the ones in the past have. I know somebody put a lot of effort into but it just doesn't have much oomph to it, if you know what I mean.

I can agree with that in some regards. There are parts I like and parts I don't. Personally, it feels shorter to me and I enjoy it. Whether it is actually shorter, I don't know.

If anybody wants to complain about this tunnel walk please go to YouTube and watch the 07' tunnel walk and then come back here. This tunnel walk is light years ahead of the 07' tunnel walk.

As for me I really liked it even though I could hardly hear it since I sat on the southside of the stadium both games.

If anybody wants to complain about this tunnel walk please go to YouTube and watch the 07' tunnel walk and then come back here. This tunnel walk is light years ahead of the 07' tunnel walk.

As for me I really liked it even though I could hardly hear it since I sat on the southside of the stadium both games.

Actually if you take out the players, the woman, and the idiotic remix it's a pretty good one. But then it would be fairly short... It would be nice to have the fireworks back for a couple games.

I was in South stadium too and thought it was pretty respectable. They could have done better, but it could also have been ALOT worse. The BIG tackles, plays, etc, part was creative for sure.

What parts of the stadium are you guys in that have bad sound? I've never noticed it in South, but maybe I've become desensitized to the bad sound over the years.