Kenny Bell to start against Washington

McNeill was much more of a threat at tight end where he was usually guarded by linebackers. With his athleticism, he could get open often. Moving him to Wr took away that advantage. Safeties are not gonna struggle with staying with a TE which made McNeill look very average.

Kyler has the speed to play Wr but why take away the advantage that has made him so successful?

How does this have anything to do w/ the thread topic or conversation about the receiving corp, in general?

This just seems like some statement to invite reaction...or trolling if it was a fan of another team. :dunno

I just read in an article from today about KENNY BELL :hellloooo that he had a tweet about how the USC team would have beat the Huskers. I hadn’t seen this tweet (since I am too old for Twitter) so I figured I would ask the masses in a thread with KENNY BELL :hellloooo in the title if anyone had access to this tweet that was made by KENNY BELL :hellloooo .

http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/article_5e0f9bbd-c4d7-5144-b12f-2913417b5d6e.html

If you want I will give myself a warning for trolling though if that is what you think I am doing. <_<

How does this have anything to do w/ the thread topic or conversation about the receiving corp, in general?

This just seems like some statement to invite reaction...or trolling if it was a fan of another team. :dunno

I just read in an article from today about KENNY BELL :hellloooo that he had a tweet about how the USC team would have beat the Huskers. I hadn’t seen this tweet (since I am too old for Twitter) so I figured I would ask the masses in a thread with KENNY BELL :hellloooo in the title if anyone had access to this tweet that was made by KENNY BELL :hellloooo .

http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/article_5e0f9bbd-c4d7-5144-b12f-2913417b5d6e.html

If you want I will give myself a warning for trolling though if that is what you think I am doing. <_<

Thanks for the article link...that helps. Seems like a different kind of guy, fun in all that he does.

Carry on...nothing to see here! :cheers

I'll just call you uninformed because he also talked this week about it being a joke between himself and other guys on the team and he had no idea that he'd receive 425 tweets back from followers he didn't know. He said he learned a lesson not to tweet things like that or inside jokes.

Even if it wasn't a joke, no big deal as far as I'm concerned. Anybody who actually thinks that is off their rocker, but if Kenny can make plays for the Huskers I couldn't care less what his opinions about this, that, and the other thing are.

I'll just call you uninformed because he also talked this week about it being a joke between himself and other guys on the team and he had no idea that he'd receive 425 tweets back from followers he didn't know. He said he learned a lesson not to tweet things like that or inside jokes.

I’ll call myself uninformed; I never claimed to be informed for what it’s worth. It was in the Journal Star and I hadn’t seen it before so I wanted to know if anyone had.

I think the lesson should be to not tweet in the first place, but that might just be me.

McNeill was much more of a threat at tight end where he was usually guarded by linebackers. With his athleticism, he could get open often. Moving him to Wr took away that advantage. Safeties are not gonna struggle with staying with a TE which made McNeill look very average.

Kyler has the speed to play Wr but why take away the advantage that has made him so successful?

Very good point and a good reason to keep Reed where he is.

So......if the running game suffers tomorrow because of lack of perimeter blocking, does Bell feel the backlash and a lot of poster start calling for Kinnie again. I will be watching with interest because BK has straight planted DBs into the sideline on runs this year and last. Easily the best blocking WR on the team, and the best thing is he is sustaining his blocks 15-20 yards down the field.