Board upgrade

Blackshirt

Zoogies2? Who the hell are you?

Sorry, that's me. I was looking at the old theme for a while and trying a few things with it, and it is not easy to find your way around simple tasks in it, like status updates and things like that. So I made another account to browse and post comfortably in the meantime under the blue look.

Hacked into by brainy the smurf?

No.....HuskerJen. Pay backs a bitch now ain't it.

It has been two years since HuskerJen was banned. I don't get the fascination with this person.

So are ya saying we only have a year and half to enjoy the laughs at the expense of Shawn Watson as well knapp?

Well in a year and a half, I'm hoping we forget that Shawn was ever on our staff.

It has been two years since HuskerJen was banned. I don't get the fascination with this person.

So are ya saying we only have a year and half to enjoy the laughs at the expense of Shawn Watson as well knapp?

Well in a year and a half, I'm hoping we forget that Shawn was ever on our staff.

The clever quips about Shawn Watson will live on forever. Unless Tim Beck bombs, then it wll be the clever quips about tim beck thread :)

This theme change was quite unplanned. It's a necessity right now until we fix the issues with the old one.

okaive, I really wish I could help with that, but I don't know if I can. The non-mobile theme has fast posting. I have never accessed the site from a mobile so I don't know what has changed there.

If the the current (new) setup was red, or neutral, I'd say its terrific. Really its great other than the blue color.

The clever quips about Shawn Watson will live on forever. Unless Tim Beck bombs, then it wll be the clever quips about tim beck thread :)

I'm pretty sure there will be a clever quips about Barney Cotton thread before there is one about Beck. :lol: