I almost miss BroncoTed, UDub and Pud

T_O_Bull

You mean the same refs that called nine penalties on Dub and seven penalties on Nebraska? You mean the same refs who refused to call holding against your line the entire game even though our guys have holes ripped in their jerseys?

Stop crying and accept the fact that you got whipped. All your bogus little predictions were wrong, all your boasting was misplaced and you can't even accept the fact that your team got beat.

I met a lot of Washington fans over the weekend. You do not represent the class of fan I came to know, and that's a good thing. Be better than this.

You mean the same refs that called nine penalties on Dub and seven penalties on Nebraska? You mean the same refs who refused to call holding against your line the entire game even though our guys have holes ripped in their jerseys?

Stop crying and accept the fact that you got whipped. All your bogus little predictions were wrong, all your boasting was misplaced and you can't even accept the fact that your team got beat.

I met a lot of Washington fans over the weekend. You do not represent the class of fan I came to know, and that's a good thing. Be better than this.

wow umadbro? I said 28-27 for my prediction, go check the thread if you don't believe me. I never said a blowout. The game would've gone down to the wire if not for a few hideous calls, even some of your fellow Husker fans agree with that. Maybe you should take an anger management course. Also, a 13 win is "whipped" but earlier you said our 12 point win in the Holiday Bowl was a "close game".. I knew education was not a strong point over there, thanks for confirming that even more now.

I'm here. Nebraska+refs<Washington.

Thanks for coming, you atleast came back to take your lumps. Your team played hard, but in the end the better team won. No amount of flags could've changed the fact that our team just physically dominated by Nebraska.

Yep, Nebraska physically dominated Nebraska. That makes so much sense. Education must be on the rise over there.

Thanks for coming, you atleast came back to take your lumps. Your team played hard, but in the end the better team won. No amount of flags could've changed the fact that our team just physically dominated by Nebraska.

Yep, Nebraska physically dominated Nebraska. That makes so much sense. Education must be on the rise over there.

My mistake. Your sorry excuse for a team got physically dominated.

My mistake. Your sorry excuse for a team got physically dominated.

Just like Texas A&M completely physically dominated your team last year? Right?