I almost miss BroncoTed, UDub and Pud

T_O_Bull

Crow, eat it. I wonder what your D Coordinator did to immediately cause that penalty. I mean, it takes Bo at least 15 minutes to draw a penalty, it took your guy 1 second. And you're talking about anger management. Listen, bad calls went both ways. Those kick catch interferences were both bad calls. But there was hardly a Washington play on offense where Crick, Meredith, Baker, or TMoore weren't getting held. And BTW, that 70 yard punt by Maher, got called back because of holding on the kicking team. When have you seen something like that?

You lost, and scored a lot of points when Nebraska packed it in...even Bo acknowledged that. The game really should have finished 44-17 or 51-24. Either way you lost by 27. Not the 13 that you'll "claim" made it close enough to be screwed by the refs.

Your "dominant" run defense allowed 309 yards of rushing. You stacked the box, and Taylor and our WRs burnt your coverage.

So you think the only reason you lost this game was because of the officials?

Our defense was bad no doubt. But it should have been 24-17 Washington at the half instead of 20-17 Nebraska. 10 point swing and huge change in momentum not to mention amazing field position that they never should of had because we took your botched punt back to the house. Game would've gone down to the wire without that bad calls and the 2 other phantom calls in the 2nd half on us.

I'm here. Nebraska+refs<Washington.

Thanks for coming, you atleast came back to take your lumps. Your team played hard, but in the end the better team won. No amount of flags could've changed the fact that our team just physically dominated by Nebraska.

Yep, Nebraska physically dominated Nebraska. That makes so much sense. Education must be on the rise over there.

My mistake. Your sorry excuse for a team got physically dominated.

Just like Texas A&M completely physically dominated your team last year? Right?

Well, they did physically assault one Husker.

Thanks for coming, you atleast came back to take your lumps. Your team played hard, but in the end the better team won. No amount of flags could've changed the fact that our team just physically dominated by Nebraska.

Yep, Nebraska physically dominated Nebraska. That makes so much sense. Education must be on the rise over there.

What are you talking about?????????? That has nothing to do this thread. That game DID have sucky officials though.

Crow, eat it. I wonder what your D Coordinator did to immediately cause that penalty. I mean, it takes Bo at least 15 minutes to draw a penalty, it took your guy 1 second. And you're talking about anger management. Listen, bad calls went both ways. Those kick catch interferences were both bad calls. But there was hardly a Washington play on offense where Crick, Meredith, Baker, or TMoore weren't getting held. And BTW, that 70 yard punt by Maher, got called back because of holding on the kicking team. When have you seen something like that?

You lost, and scored a lot of points when Nebraska packed it in...even Bo acknowledged that. The game really should have finished 44-17 or 51-24. Either way you lost by 27. Not the 13 that you'll "claim" made it close enough to be screwed by the refs.

Your "dominant" run defense allowed 309 yards of rushing. You stacked the box, and Taylor and our WRs burnt your coverage.

Score should have be 44-17? Stay delusional bro. Funny how you guys are the ones that are mad when you won. Deep down you know the officials completely changed the momentum of the game, but you don't want to admit it. Reminds me of all the Stealer fans in denial after Super Bowl XL, claiming that there were no bad calls whatsoever. Too bad the head official a few years later said what everyone already knew: that the Seahawks were hosed.

Our defense was bad no doubt. But it should have been 24-17 Washington at the half instead of 20-17 Nebraska. 10 point swing and huge change in momentum not to mention amazing field position that they never should of had because we took your botched punt back to the house. Game would've gone down to the wire without that bad calls and the 2 other phantom calls in the 2nd half on us.

BTW, you can't advance a muffed punt

• Fire 1

What are you talking about?????????? That has nothing to do this thread. That game DID have sucky officials though.

Oh the hypocrisy.

Oh the hypocrisy.

You changed the subject to a game that happened last year, and you probably didn't even watch it. You complain about the refs, when your talking to a fan base that went through more sh#t last year then I have ever seen. Good try.

It would not have been 24-17. You cannot advance a muffed punt, so there was no TD taken off the board.

And if you don't like that call, then don't fail to move the ball on 3rd down and there's no punt, no penalty, and the game is in your hands. You want to cry about the officiating, but you should be looking at your own team failing to move the ball.

hey rules and officiating savant! A muffed punt can't be advanced. IT would have been dead ball right where it was recovered. thanks for elaborating on what ifs when you know less about the rules of football than the officials you are complaining about.