Why do Wyoming fans hate N so much

Some of you have apparently misunderstood what I was asking and some got it. It is NOT that I care about what a message board thinks of me, I have a lovely wife, 3 boys and 3 grandchildren, so my life is full. I just don't get the hate. I read numerous postings even Knapp's the other day and there was no discussion, just "shut the hell up you stupid thieves, cheater", and what ever adjectives they could string together to enforce their view. Really. I hate Texas or maybe its just the color orange, I hated Oklahoma and respect their program at the same time, and we have had good banter between the board and I have respect for the majority of their fans on the board (maybe not Texas, Shaggeybevo is a tough place to like) but there is no respect or like on the Wyo boards towards any Husker fan.

They hate us so bad because we ARE SO GOOD!!!

The haters need to look at the revenue UNL is pumping into the Wyoming athletic department, 1.7 million over the course of a three game contract, plus all the season tickets that were sold to Husker fans for just this game (you almost doubled the number you normally sell) and plus all the money Husker fans will bring to Larime this weekend. An extra 3000 seats installed in their stadium for this game, the smallest we've played in since 1971. When was the last time a team like Nebraska played in their stadium? Never that's when. You're welcome A$$hats.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Some of you have apparently misunderstood what I was asking and some got it. It is NOT that I care about what a message board thinks of me, I have a lovely wife, 3 boys and 3 grandchildren, so my life is full. I just don't get the hate. I read numerous postings even Knapp's the other day and there was no discussion, just "shut the hell up you stupid thieves, cheater", and what ever adjectives they could string together to enforce their view. Really. I hate Texas or maybe its just the color orange, I hated Oklahoma and respect their program at the same time, and we have had good banter between the board and I have respect for the majority of their fans on the board (maybe not Texas, Shaggeybevo is a tough place to like) but there is no respect or like on the Wyo boards towards any Husker fan.

Link?

They hate usso bad because we ARE SO GOOD!!!

The haters need to look at the revenue UNL is pumping into the Wyoming athletic department, 1.7 million over the course of a three game contract plus all the money Husker fans will bring to Larime this weekend. An extra 3000 seats in their stadium, the smallest we've played in since 1971. When was the last time a team like Nebraska played in their stadium? Never that's when. You're welcome A$$hats.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I keep seeing this, but Wake Forest was smaller. Not that it matters. But still. :moreinteresting

What sports is Wyoming good at anyways?

Wrestling, track, swimming, rodeo and women's basketball. Used to have a National Championship caliber Nordic and Alpine ski teams, but Title IX killed it along with our baseball team.

And then there's basketball. We have one national championship. Several NCAA appearances. Down the last few years, but with the recent hire of Larry Shyatt, we'll definitely be back soon. Come to think of it, the last time I went to a Wyoming basketball game was against Nebraska. Wyoming won.