all right girls

psylentbob

It's time for some real football. Welcome to the Big Ten. And----this isn't 1995. You are not THE Nebraska Cornhuskers--just another team. Ask all the Penn State fans who thought when they came to the Big Ten in 1990 and thought they were the shyt. I will congratulate you when you get that 1st Big 10 chapionship in about 10 years (again--ask Penn State)

P.S. Iowa City IS NOT Ames so get used to that

It's time for some real football. Welcome to the Big Ten. And----this isn't 1995. You are not THE Nebraska Cornhuskers--just another team. Ask all the Penn State fans who thought when they came to the Big Ten in 1990 and thought they were the shyt. I will congratulate you when you get that 1st Big 10 chapionship in about 10 years (again--ask Penn State)

thanks, how gracious! great win against pitt. unfortunately, now that you can't split a B1G championship, it looks like iowa will never get a share of it again. or any of it for that matter.

What?

• Fire 2

Didn't Penn State win the Big Ten championship and go undefeated just their second year in the conference?

Yes. Yes they did.

Ames beat Iowa City. Good bye

Hey, I'm stoked. I can't wait to get into our B1G sched!! I don't think it'll take us 10 yrs to win a conf trophy. But I don't think it'll happen this year either.

Oh yeah, welcome to the board!! Glad to see you come out from under that bridge!!

wow, your cool.

Troll in the dungeon!!!

Thought you ought to know.

You are a total nerd for quoting Harry Potter.

And... I'm a nerd for knowing you were quoting Harry Potter.

Yeah, well, I was about to board at platform nine and three quarters, but someone texted me about an owl in Privet Drive, so I got on my Nimbus, warded off a dementor, got back home, turned the lights on with my diluminator, checked the board, and whaddya know--opportunity knocked.