Vote for the Nebraska/Iowa Trophy!

Oh lord........................ sorry for my lack in taste for jokes. It was only in good fun.

It's pretty clear you were just joking. It was just not that funny. No worries, though. I'm often not funny when I think I am. Heck, sd'sker is NEVER funny, and he tries all the time. But don't tell him I said that.

i'm right here.

I'm talking to BRPW and you're eavesdropping? That is so uncool.

sorry, i couldn't help. i have a google alert that notifies me whenever you mention me.

sd'sker? Just checking to see if it works

Oh lord........................ sorry for my lack in taste for jokes. It was only in good fun.

It's pretty clear you were just joking. It was just not that funny. No worries, though. I'm often not funny when I think I am. Heck, sd'sker is NEVER funny, and he tries all the time. But don't tell him I said that.

i'm right here.

I'm talking to BRPW and you're eavesdropping? That is so uncool.

sorry, i couldn't help. i have a google alert that notifies me whenever you mention me.

sd'sker? Just checking to see if it works

i hear ya clucking.

64096397-19093831.jpg

Is it too late to pull this one out of the dumpster? It might be a better choice.

Hey, I already called that!!!!

Just epoxy and duct tape a keg to a piece of plywood. It will look glorious, because it will aways be on NU's sideline.

Good call! +1 to you

• Fire 1

I actually liked the Corn Bowl and the wooden trophy... the pitchfork just seemed a little forced to me, and the corn cob should never have made the final cut in that form... way too obvious. I voted for the Corn Bowl. I liked the design the best of all of them. All in good fun between the student bodies... good to see the Innocents representing on the site! And a lot of neat ideas for things they're going to do as the game gets closer. This is the type of stuff to help build the rivalry, and that's what I like about it.

64096397-19093831.jpg

Is it too late to pull this one out of the dumpster? It might be a better choice.

Just epoxy and duct tape a keg to a piece of plywood. It will look glorious, because it will aways be on NU's sideline.

Good call! +1 to you

No +1 to you for agreeing!!!!!

No +1 to both of you for being born

64096397-19093831.jpg

Good call! +1 to you

Get a room, you two.

64096397-19093831.jpg

Good call! +1 to you

Get a room, you two.

You wanna join us, don't lie to yourself jsneb

64096397-19093831.jpg

Good call! +1 to you

Get a room, you two.

You wanna join us, don't lie to yourself jsneb

I don't know about a freaky French 4 way. That is a lot of pressure