Opening Line for Wisconsin

Lil' Red

What does everybody think about us being 7 point underdogs for the Wisconsin game? Personally I'd still bet on Wisconsin with that line.

I think we are going to win by more than 7 points. I am not drinking the Wisky kool aid, seriously, stop listening to ESPN. PAPER TIGER people.

I'm basing that more on the way we've played then the way Wisky has played. A QB with a 50% completion rate and a spotty secondary isn't going to cut it against a good team in a hostile environment.

Call me a pessimist, but Sconnie has looked light years ahead of us against slightly lesser competition. Now I really hope that we can finally play up to our potential, but based on what I've seen out of us so far, it's looking like the Badgers are the favorites in this one by at least 10 IMHO.

Should NU win? Yes. Will NU win? No. The psychological game has already been won by Wiscy. T-Mart will do something stupid because of the crowd noise/no o-line support, and it will disintegrate from there, and the D has already proved it can't stop much. Beck will throw in the wrinkles that haven't been shown and it won't work, and Wisconsin will go into a shell and will control the clock. 31-3 Wisconsin wins. Vegas is right. They're always right.

Should NU win? Yes. Will NU win? No. The psychological game has already been won by Wiscy. T-Mart will do something stupid because of the crowd noise/no o-line support, and it will disintegrate from there, and the D has already proved it can't stop much. Beck will throw in the wrinkles that haven't been shown and it won't work, and Wisconsin will go into a shell and will control the clock. 31-3 Wisconsin wins. Vegas is right. They're always right.

LOL....

I hope this was a joke. You want to bet on that? 31-3? Quite possibly one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard. It could happen, but to predict a score like that 6 days out is idiotic.

Vegas is always right huh, you must not follow very closely. So far im 14 of 16 this year and probably around half of those were to underdogs....most recently Washington over Cal...vegas had Cal winning by 3...easy money. I will be betting NU, even thou i dont like betting on my favorite teams, especially with the line at 9.5...no way they win by 10. NU by 14.