Ready for B1G Football?

BigBully

Whaddya mean they're going to "struggle for a while?" Nebraska's the odds-on favorite to win their division and is entering conference play during an obvious down year for the B1G. OSU is reeling from NCAA sanctions, Michigan is still rebuilding after the RichRod debacle, Indiana and the Gophers are losing to Mac teams or worse, Purdue just flat-out sucks, Iowa lost to Iowa State, and Illinois looked vulnerable against Western Michigan on Saturday. PSU's coach is 150 years old, Northwestern as always is a minor bowl team with more heart than talent, and Michigan State has been snake-bit with injuries so far.

On the contrary, Nebraska has provided the stumbling Big Ten with a shot in the arm.

Whaddya mean they're going to "struggle for a while?" Nebraska's the odds-on favorite to win their division and is entering conference play during an obvious down year for the B1G. OSU is reeling from NCAA sanctions, Michigan is still rebuilding after the RichRod debacle, Indiana and the Gophers are losing to Mac teams or worse, Purdue just flat-out sucks, Iowa lost to Iowa State, and Illinois looked vulnerable against Western Michigan on Saturday. PSU's coach is 150 years old, Northwestern as always is a minor bowl team with more heart than talent, and Michigan State has been snake-bit with injuries so far.

On the contrary, Nebraska has provided the stumbling Big Ten with a shot in the arm.

I can agree with that. B1G does not look good at all. Other than Wisconsin but they have played no one that is clearly better than Chattanooga in my opinion. Nebraska will win. 37-35 last minute FG by Maher.

from 63 yards out. Above the goal post upright

Not sure who the knucklehead OP is, but have a hard time believing he isn't a poser.

Soooo, are you suggesting we have a new TuffTiger on board???? :moreinteresting

Is that someone who came over and posted trying to make Mizzou fans look bad? If so, I would say yes.

A sampling of the elegance that was, once, the one, and the only . . . Tuff Tiger

have a good time in you new BIG 10 Conf.

I"m not to welcome myself into this web unil we play once more time.I"m still in BIG12 which as you can know was old BIG8,my favorit all time.

So good time and good luck to fine a top drawer rivlry, who can knwo who that can be?

You have seen Tuff As Rain and get one more look at this new Wheel Of Fortune, then you got the BO most all of you want and it look"s like to work out real nice for GBR.

If MODS or ADMINS move this you must look some wwhere else,OK?

Plus also it"S now over. One more on the pikle :nanalama for this web.

Tuff Tiger :moreinteresting

I'm real worried about how we will adjust to the B1G. The Big 12 is certainly a lesser league, even if Iowa just lost to Iowa State and lost to Minnesota last year, a year in which Minnesota lost to the University of South Dakota. Indiana just lost to North Texas and the afore mentioned Minnesota lost to North Dakota State. Purdue lost to Rice, Northwestern lost to Army.If this is typical of B1G caliber football then I'm shaking in my shoes.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Not sure who the knucklehead OP is, but have a hard time believing he isn't a poser.

Soooo, are you suggesting we have a new TuffTiger on board???? :moreinteresting

Is that someone who came over and posted trying to make Mizzou fans look bad? If so, I would say yes.

A sampling of the elegance that was, once, the one, and the only . . . Tuff Tiger

have a good time in you new BIG 10 Conf.

I"m not to welcome myself into this web unil we play once more time.I"m still in BIG12 which as you can know was old BIG8,my favorit all time.

So good time and good luck to fine a top drawer rivlry, who can knwo who that can be?

You have seen Tuff As Rain and get one more look at this new Wheel Of Fortune, then you got the BO most all of you want and it look"s like to work out real nice for GBR.

If MODS or ADMINS move this you must look some wwhere else,OK?

Plus also it"S now over. One more on the pikle :nanalama for this web.

Tuff Tiger :moreinteresting

I miss Tuff Tiger. :(

I'm just playing around Nebraska. Actually that guy makes great points about how weak the big10 really is. Michigan and Nebraska seem to be in the same boat, trying to rebound from callahan and rich rod. Ohio State has been great, until this year with all the ncaa crap. Really Wisconsin is the only team worth mentioning in the whole league. Wisconsin is the only team that seems to have things rolling right now. Pretty sad league, when you look at it.

lol, so much fail here. Wisconsin fans are turning out to be just what we were warned of.

lol, so much fail here. Wisconsin fans are turning out to be just what we were warned of.

You're not the only one who noticed the idiocy in that post.

From earlier:

Michigan and Nebraska seem to be in the same boat, trying to rebound from callahan and rich rod.

Really? I could've sworn we were coming off back to back 10 win seasons....

Wisconsin is the only team that seems to have things rolling right now.

Really? I could've sworn we were coming off back to back 10 win seasons....