Fantasy College Football

Haspula

Lets say there was a fantasy college football game, exactly like yahoo fantasy football. Who would be on your team?

QB: Geno Smith, WVU

RB: LaMichael James, ORE

RB: Rex Burkhead, NEB

WR: Justin Blackmon, OKST

WR: Kendall Wright, BAY

WR/RB: Jamal Turner, NEB

K: Brett Maher, NEB

DEFENSE: Nebraska

This is a championship caliber team :leghump:

Dennard Robinon QB

LSU defense

BTW, I use to play a College FF. It was in 200/2001 and I won quite a bit of money. It was ran buy a company In Georgia that I found in an advertisement in the back of a college football magazine. It was a blast. You had to physical mail your weekly player trades and the mailed you back the updated standings.

Dennard Robinon QB

LSU defense

BTW, I use to play a College FF. It was in 200/2001 and I won quite a bit of money. It was ran buy a company In Georgia that I found in an advertisement in the back of a college football magazine. It was a blast. You had to physical mail your weekly player trades and the mailed you back the updated standings.

Cool story bro

I really never got the idea behind fantasy *college* football.

Maybe if it were completely restricted to one conference.

We are doing a Big 12 legacy league (Big 12 plus conferences where the Big 12 teams went to). I suppose we will need to add SEC to the league next year, but I can't stand them so I might just keep it B10, Pac and Big 12. Keeping the number of leagues down helps keep track of it all for sure.

• 6 months later...

Hey fellas. If any experienced CFFs want to join a good league this year, let me know. There are two spots remaining, and we are quickly approaching our annual draft order determination (Kentucky derby). We've done our league via u-sports and are into our 4th season, so everything is very organized and a lot of activity. Primarily gator fans, one Texas, Bama, and UNC fan. But everyone is cool and laid back, so it's always good times.

• 1 month later...

Hey fellas. If any experienced CFFs want to join a good league this year, let me know. There are two spots remaining, and we are quickly approaching our annual draft order determination (Kentucky derby). We've done our league via u-sports and are into our 4th season, so everything is very organized and a lot of activity. Primarily gator fans, one Texas, Bama, and UNC fan. But everyone is cool and laid back, so it's always good times.

Bump

Bump

what is this for?

Bump

what is this for?

Fantasy college football league. We have 10 out of 12 members.