Exciting Friday Info for Wiscy

JJ Husker

From my usually credible source;

Coaches are confident we can move the ball against Wiscy. Look for a mixture of attacking the edges and downhill power, and heavy PA and motion in the passing game. Lots of new stuff in the playbook this week including triple stacked WR's. Also have a variety of gadget plays and a newer set with Rex at FB and Abdullah/Green at IB. Other O details ommitted. Expect Kyler to come into play more as coaches don't feel Wiscy has a LB or Safety that can hang with him. They want to hit a big play early. On D expect pressure early and often, a variety of new blitz packages and supposedley more blitzing than we have ever seen in the Pelini era. I don't want to go into detail on the rest of the D stuff in case the wrong people are reading this. Let me just say that the game plan I am now seeing is a far cry from the first 4 games. If our guys can execute the plan, Husker fans should be extremely happy.

• Fire 2

by the way weve played our first 4 games i would expect nothing less. I bet the coaches are just sitting back smiling thinking about what we have in store for the B1G. We have alot to show on both sides of the ball, i dont care what anyone says. Lets hope the boys execute, execute, execute and well be fine, i will be there in person to find out. GBR!!!

From my usually credible source;

Coaches are confident we can move the ball against Wiscy. Look for a mixture of attacking the edges and downhill power, and heavy PA and motion in the passing game. Lots of new stuff in the playbook this week including triple stacked WR's. Also have a variety of gadget plays and a newer set with Rex at FB and Abdullah/Green at IB. Other O details ommitted. Expect Kyler to come into play more as coaches don't feel Wiscy has a LB or Safety that can hang with him. They want to hit a big play early. On D expect pressure early and often, a variety of new blitz packages and supposedley more blitzing than we have ever seen in the Pelini era. I don't want to go into detail on the rest of the D stuff in case the wrong people are reading this. Let me just say that the game plan I am now seeing is a far cry from the first 4 games. If our guys can execute the plan, Husker fans should be extremely happy.

Hell, that sounds about right to me. We've all been waiting for the PA to come around and it makes total sense that it's "now".

Just LOVE the heavy blitzing news as we simply "must" pressure Wilson. Great news and thanks for the scoop!!

by the way weve played our first 4 games i would expect nothing less. I bet the coaches are just sitting back smiling thinking about what we have in store for the B1G. We have alot to show on both sides of the ball, i dont care what anyone says. Lets hope the boys execute, execute, execute and well be fine, i will be there in person to find out. GBR!!!

We can only hope that this is true. If we haven't been holding back I'm afraid it will be a long season.

We can only hope that this is true. If we haven't been holding back I'm afraid it will be a long season.

your right about that

I always get a shot of adrenaline when I get my "info" on Friday mornings. Maybe more so this week cuz I haven't seen anything of substance, as far as early info, for the first 4 games. I realize our guys still have to lineup, execute, and win their battles but this game plan has me so excited I may not sleep tonight. Maybe I'll go home early today and get the Brats boiling in beer now.

And now some motivational speech video from Christian Peter... http://www.lostlette...an-peter-video/

Probably the same smile they had preparing for that 08 Missouri game...

Hey Hey Hey! That's a little uncalled for don't ya think.

Probably the same smile they had preparing for that 2010 Missouri game...

fixed it for ya...and boom goes the dynamite

• Fire 1

I'd bet that the 08 Missouri team would have put a beating on this 11 Wisconsin team. It all comes down to whether Nebraska's D shows up in a big way tomorrow.

It all just boils down to execution, regardless of the actual game plan and gimmicks. Plain and simple. If the Huskers execute the way they are capable of and don't beat themselves, then it's a sure victory. There hasn't been a team in the past two years that's actually beaten the Huskers... except Nebraska (and maybe Texas Tech).

Should Wisconsin win because they are, in fact, the better team (right now), so be it, but I won't believe they are until I see it for myself. If Wisconsin wins because Nebraska beat Nebraska, then I will pound my head against the wall yet again. I have a good supply of Advil just in case.

• Fire 2