Fire them all, we suck!"

C N Red

Hey now, Musburger was just trying to get some revenge on the state of Nebraska for his open container violation. Well, you codgy old dumbass, that was your fault.

Anybody willing to rescind their fandom over on ass kicking of a game can just get out. Huskerdom is a family, and if you're going to give up on it after one bad game... take a hike. Go cheer on Alabama so you can like a team that's always good. I can't imagine how some of you would do as a Washington State fan, or ISU, or Kansas, or Rice... You get the point.

Now, I'll reserve judgment, as I assume you're talking strictly out of butthurtness.

Not gna lie,im wasted, however ive been so embarassed today to be husker fan(cally years not included). Martinez is NOT a QB!! We need a QB who is a passer that can run when needed. I cant state enough how much better we'd be with Wilson or RG III as our QB, or even Carnes. And dont get me started on our D!!!

Okay, ive sobered up. Sorry, i definitely over-reacted and apologize. I will always be a husker, but last nite was one of the worst games ive ever seen. At least with the cally years i knew what the problem was. Right now im not sure what it is. So frustrating!!

• Fire 1

Okay, ive sobered up. Sorry, i definitely over-reacted and apologize. I will always be a husker, but last nite was one of the worst games ive ever seen. At least with the cally years i knew what the problem was. Right now im not sure what it is. So frustrating!!

I'm sure most of us felt the same way you did last night. It is disappointing to never be able to win a big game and always play like sh#t on nat'l tv. Especially year after year when the fans and players alike hype the team up like its going to be their year. I'm sick of the hype and ensuing embarrassment that occurs year after year.

(Patting you on the back) We all felt that way CN. Think of what an ass I feel like after I wrote all over the board: WE WILL WIN! And I really thought we might pull it off as I watched the first quarter. We DID do some really good things in that first quarter but what is frustrating for me is why we didn't continue to do those things. Blah! I'm hoping that we'll get the opportunity to play Wiscy again.

(Patting you on the back) We all felt that way CN. Think of what an ass I feel like after I wrote all over the board: WE WILL WIN! And I really thought we might pull it off as I watched the first quarter. We DID do some really good things in that first quarter but what is frustrating for me is why we didn't continue to do those things. Blah! I'm hoping that we'll get the opportunity to play Wiscy again.

Exactly right. 100% dead on. Bo and Co got scared, and became a turtle hiding in their shell. They totally abandoned their game plan and played like a road team playing not to lose. They stopped blitzing Wilson (effectively) and panicked on O and tried to carve Wisconsin apart through the air, which of course, failed horribly.