The Bright Side of the Wiscy game

Tired of all the belly-aching on the other threads? Are you the glass is half full type? Then this is the place for you to post what you felt went right or was good in this game. Here, I'll start it off;

-The better team won the game (isn't that the way it's supposed to be)

-We can't blame the loss on officiating

-First time in a long time Musburger didn't drive me absolutely nuts.

-We got to watch one hell of a quarterback in Wilson.

That's all I have. Take it away----

Tired of all the belly-aching on the other threads? Are you the glass is half full type? Then this is the place for you to post what you felt went right or was good in this game. Here, I'll start it off;

What happened to all that stuff you mentioned in the other thread that we were going to do on offense? I didn't see much of anything new???

What happened to all that stuff you mentioned in the other thread that we were going to do on offense? I didn't see much of anything new???

Remember the caveat- "If our guys can execute the game plan" yeah that.

What I posted was what they were "planning" to "try" to do. Actually doing it is why they play the game.

The reason you didn't see much new was that we were forced into 2nd & 3rd and longs because of mental errors, poor execution by our QB, and because Wiscy exerted their will on us.

The bright side is... we may get to play Wisconsin again, and the second game will be the one that really matters. Remember how devastating the Texas loss seemed last year? Well nobody gave a sh#t about it by the time we were up 17-0 on OU.

Outside of Wisconsin, the B1G sucks this year. If the team doesn't shut down emotionally, we can beat Iowa and play Wisconsin again, hopefully with a much-improved defense and an OC who's learned from mistakes.

The bright side is... we may get to play Wisconsin again, and the second game will be the one that really matters. Remember how devastating the Texas loss seemed last year? Well nobody gave a sh#t about it by the time we were up 17-0 on OU.

Outside of Wisconsin, the B1G sucks this year. If the team doesn't shut down emotionally, we can beat Iowa and play Wisconsin again, hopefully with a much-improved defense and an OC who's learned from mistakes.

The boys up in Ann Arbor might have a little something to say about that. Russell Wilson just ran circles around this team, what will the best, quickest, shiftiest QB in the league do to them.

The boys up in Ann Arbor might have a little something to say about that. Russell Wilson just ran circles around this team, what will the best, quickest, shiftiest QB in the league do to them.

He will bake them a nice, fluffy quiche and attempt to discuss the current state of our economy.

Unfortunately, I somewhat agree. IF we don't shut down, we could have to play them again. But, this is where we differ; I don't want to play them again this year. No way we improve that much in about 8 weeks. Only hope would be that they come in WAY over confident and we discover a QB who can throw the ball when forced to.