Musberger and Herbstreit again...

I've always been a fan of Keith Jackson. I always got the impression that he has a great deal of respect for Husker football.

Points taken away for the awful green screen behind Jackson and the use of "Sirius". I was expecting Michael Jordan to be in the middle of that pack. Also, Bill Callahan.

Sirius has been a staple of the Nebraska Tunnel Walk for a lot of years... maybe not as long as it's been the starting line-up song for the Bulls (I'm not sure about that to be honest), but it's become a pretty big tradition. It still gets me pumped for gameday, so I hope they don't change it.

Look, let's face it, all football announcers suck. They feel the need to constantly fill dead air with the sound of their voices when dead anything would be better than listening to them. Millen is just dumb. There are none of them more dumb. Hey Matt, quit making me miserable during my Husker games and go back to what you're really good at....making the Lions suck. Kirk and Mushmouth are also really bad. Kirk because he is an arrogant little never-been that thinks (THINKS) he actually knows something about college football, and Mushmouth because he knows nothing about anything and just gets on some players jock and then goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.......well you get my point....

and the other thing Mushmouth does is the way he keeps doubling all through the game. I'll never forget the time he was doing a aTm game and Tombs started that game at about 245 pounds and Mushmouth put 10 pounds on him every time he carried the ball. I swear Tombs was about 3 tons by the time the game was over. What an idiot. You add the moronic ramblings of any of the above mentioned to the just plain dumb-ass remarks from Mark May and granny Holtz spitting and slobering his way through the half time show (can someone get me a towel), and everything about ESPN/ABC is just a giant case of ear rape. If it wasn't for losing the whole game experience (crowd noise, popping of the pads, etc.) I would just mute the games.

Sean Is pretty good, Millen is just annoying with his idiotic comments. They need to put him with Musbeger for the def fans and the game no one really wants to watch. Sean and Kirk could be a pretty good combo, they both have a clue and (during broadcast atleast) they don't really play favorites.

Points on that vid for having Keith Jackson. And the history oozing from the program.

Points taken away for the awful green screen behind Jackson and the use of "Sirius". I was expecting Michael Jordan to be in the middle of that pack. Also, Bill Callahan.

That's my totally useless analysis of that post.

That's been our intro music for almost 2 decades...

That's been our intro music for almost 2 decades...

Apologies then. That was made more in jest. It looks like a great tradition though.

Well next year come on over and experience it live.

I plan on it. It's on my college football bucket list along with Notre Dame, Alabama and Michigan.